PDA

View Full Version : BMW 3 Series (Coupe) Leather Seats - $275 OBO

Chevelle LT1
01-22-2011, 10:47 AM
In an ongoing effort to clean up the garage, I have seats from a 2000MY BMW 3 series coupe for sale. Overall, the seats are in good condition, and the driver's side bolster was replaced sometime in the past (color and grain matching look very good). There are no rips or tears in the seats, and I would describe them as being in generally good shape for a little over 10 years old. As coupe seats, they have the easy-entry handle for the 2nd row on both seats. The only disclaimer to include is that the netting on the driver's seat back is sagging a bit. Overall, it is still useful, but wanted to make sure there are no surprises for anyone. The seats are leather, and I do have the wiring harness clips to make for a straightforward install in any vehicle.

Edit: Just to clarify, these are from an E46 3 series.

I was going to use these in my Chevelle, but have decided to go with something a little more race-inspired. The seats (and I) are in Chandler, AZ (just to the West of Phoenix), and I am more than happy to provide more detail as needed.

I would also be willing to trade for the right combination (poss. including $ from my end) of LSX parts: front accessory drive, wiring harness, DBW pedal, radiator, ECM, etc.

If there is more than 1 somebody interested in the seats, I will go by order of posts in this thread. Please reply to the thread, I would hate to miss anyone by not seeing the PM.

I am willing to ship, and will do so at buyer's expense. No mark-up added.

Thanks for looking.

~ Jason

Chevelle LT1
01-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Sold!