PDA

View Full Version : Camaro 67 Procharged big block for sale on EBAY Item number: 110638566156

customshop
01-20-2011, 08:44 PM
1967 Chevrolet Camaro. This car was built to put on display for Sony at the 2008 Sema Show by The Custom Shop Flanagan IL. It was a very solid car to start. The doors and floor pans were in very good shape. We replaced the quarter panels, inner wheel welsl and mini tubbed the rear. Shaved the rain gutters and flush fit the windsheild and rear window. Installed new front fenders and added a chrome Cadillac CTS fender vents along with new inner fenders. A new cowl hood, header panel and valance were also installed. New RS headlight assemble, grill and a custom lower valance was made to house a set of custom billet air intake scoops. A set of Billet hood hinges, fender braces and under hood panel dress up the underside. 454 Big Block Chevy with a Procharger on a Carb Shop blower thru set up. Holley Endurashine intake, cermaic coated Hooker Headers, Magna flow stainless steel exhaust system, new fuel tank, stainless steel fuel and brake lines, Muncie 4 speed and triple disc clutch, Air Ride Technology 4 link rear suspension system, Speed tech tubular control arms upper and lower, Big Baer Brakes 6 piston calipers and 14" rotors, TSW Petrol Wheels 19 x 8 front and 20 x 11 rear with 245/35/19 Brigestone Potenza tires 295/30/20 rear Potenza tires.

Interior starts off with a Flaming River stainless column, Grant steering wheel, power front leather seats with rear buckets, smoothed headliner with overhead console, custom doorpanels with stainless steel inserts and custom handles. Digital Gauges, Navigation system, Sony TV/DVD in dash with Ipod integation, 6" mids and tweeter in front and rear 2- 10" subwoofers and custom enclosure, dual Kinetik batteries, Scosche wires, Dual Firestone on board air compressors, Firestone air valves, Trunk is fully finished and upholstered with both leather and carpet and with chrome accents.

Custom paint is Tu Tone silver and white pearl with an orange detailed stripe with real fire flames in it. Base coat clear coat and buffed to a show finish. The inner fenders and bottom of the car is completely painted as well. The car has won Best of Show, Best Paint, Best Int, Best modified, Best Muscle car, Might Muscle pick of the Show at GoodGuys indy and Joiliet both. Many first place trophies. Was featured in a 6 page layout in Muscle Car Power magazine. This car is a full blown show car you can take anywhere and compete or just hop in and enjoy driving it.
Please call me at 815-796-2772 or email me with any questions. I have a full parts list available if you'd like me to email it to you as well.
Would possibly consider partial trade on hot rod or muscle car.

1970 TT Rustang
01-21-2011, 03:21 PM
Can you email with pics and price [email protected]

724tim
01-21-2011, 04:02 PM
Here is the ebay link with pics.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_rdc=1&item=110638566156&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR4 0%26_trksid%3Dp5197.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D1106385661 56%2B%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&viewitem=

customshop
01-21-2011, 08:54 PM
thnx for posting the link. pleny of pics on my site also. www.customshop.org