PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to San Berdoo Route 66 rendevous

socalfandabodys
08-29-2004, 08:55 PM
So whos all going. I may take my 68 camaro,lambo orange,white stripes,17 boze stixx. Its pretty easy to spot with that wheel and color combo I dont think anyone else has it.My brother may also be there in his 68 chevelle. I have gone for the past three years and its really hard to beat,open header cruise,open header contest,burn out contest and a car show with 3,000 cars of all different types. It gets kind of hot though

TurboLark
09-05-2004, 01:45 PM
I want to go check it out. Only 20 minutes drive for me, but I always miss it cause I dont know the dates.
When is the damn thing?

socalfandabodys
09-06-2004, 11:42 AM
Its the weekend of the 18th

DCx
09-17-2004, 01:05 AM
ill be there! i live in san berdo! ill see you there then. I didnt get my car painted soon enough to put it all togeather again. next year i guess.

socalfandabodys
09-17-2004, 03:57 PM
Same here my 68 chevelle just blew out the alternator and I have now money so I cant make it to go see the burnout contest and festivities tonight. On top of that my 68 camaro which is still underwraps on this site will not be out of the paint shop until monday. Its been there since march. Looks like I will be driving down there tomorrow in my sisters saturn :banghead: