PDA

View Full Version : SHRIFTER paddleshifter full setup by Twistmachine, and TCI Torque Converter FOR SALE.

Mr.VENGEANCE
01-16-2011, 09:15 AM
Aye fellas.. cleaning up a few parts out of the garage.

well here is the breakdown..

This is the current price on the Twistmachine site for the paddleshifter and controller..
Includes paddle shifter, Compushift controller, optional display, Calibration, Lifetime Tech Support
without Display $1485
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif
the TCI muscle drive torque converter is normally..
MuscleDrive™-
$759.00
this is the exact TC specific for the paddleshifter setup..

and i also have a Monster Transmissions Built 4L60E transmission MEGA MONSTER transmission.
that one i spent a tick over 2500 for that one.. NEVER been ran since bought.. this is setup for a SBC.
if you are going to run a LS motor there is an adapter plate for it thats 100 bucks.

so..

ill do the paddleshifter SHRIFTER SS paddles setup with all the computer hardware, and TCI Muscledrive torque billet converter for

$2000 SHIPPED to you..
and If you want the setup AND the tranny ill do $4000 for the whole setup SHIPPED.
all parts ARE BRAND NEW.. i was going to run them until i got a built T56
the have never even been on a steering column.. in original boxes..

so yea.. shoot me an email if you are interested in the parts.

[email protected]

thanks!

Amir.

Mr.VENGEANCE
01-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Paddle shifter setup and tconverter SOLD.

and SALE PENDING on built 4L60E

JT_67Tempest
03-05-2011, 11:50 AM
Amir,

I've been trying to get a hold of you.

thanks,
Johnny

Mr.VENGEANCE
03-05-2011, 01:51 PM
pm sent!

JT_67Tempest
04-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Amir,

Trying to get a hold of you again to get status on the transmission.

thanks,
Johnny

1badchevelle
04-27-2011, 06:03 PM
Dam wish I had seen this sooner, I need paddles

JT_67Tempest
04-29-2011, 11:47 AM
Amir,

Did the transmission get shipped out yesterday?

thanks,
Johnny

JT_67Tempest
05-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Does anyone out there know Mr. VENGEANCE (Amir)? I have been trying to contact him for the past few days on a transmission he was supposed to send out to me last week. This back and forth has been going on since early this year. I have sent all the funds to him and paid for the parts in full.

He has gotten back to me a few times that he's had trouble getting the shipment out and I feel I've been pretty patient. But hey I held up my end and made payment promptly and now 2 months later I'm still waiting.

My car is sitting a part and waiting to be put back together. In the mean time I'm missing out on car show season! :dunno:

I've sent Amir numerous e-mails to his personal account. I'm unable to PM him on the site as his mailbox indicates it's full.

Any help is greatly appreciated!! I just want to get my car back together and back on the road!!

Thanks!!

Steve68
05-03-2011, 12:14 PM
dudes on here all the time, time to take it up with a moderator!!!

this is happening all to much on this site!!!!!!!!

JT_67Tempest
05-04-2011, 12:26 PM
That's too bad. I've done a lot of transactions with others and even made sure with this one I was dealing with a solid transaction. Actually the first half of the parts were delivered as promised without any problems. Now it sucks because I'm out the $$$$'s and it's not like I had the money laying around. I had saved up because this was a mod I really wanted to do on my ride.

Mr.VENGEANCE
05-04-2011, 05:27 PM
sent you an email today Johnny.

Tranny has been sent out!

through R&L carriers.

my inbox is full, sorry i missed your im.
not to mention i didnt factor $225 just to mail it to him, plus he gave me the cash in parts.. first was half(he said he needed time to get up the rest).. then he sent(one month later) the other half.. sorry again, but most guys would want the whole amount upfront before sending, and i waited patiently didnt I?
So please cut me some slack.. i did ON THE PRICE, THE SHIPPING PRICE, AND THE WAITING FOR WHOLE PAYMENT.

im not burning noone.. LOTS of guys know me on here..

and its on its way, check your email for the tracking.. and id appreciate it if you didnt smear dirt on my name like i burned you hard or something..

that was a 2000 dollar tranny when i bought it.. NEVER RUN.. and i guarantee that you will be very happy with it.. and you got it for the RECESSION price!

ahahahah!

anyways.. hope everyone else is good.. im feeling real good right now.. FINALLY got all caught up at work, and made much headway with my own ride.

peace!

Ron.in.SoCal
05-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Glad you showed up and made it right Amir. In the end it turned out good for all parties...!

Mr.VENGEANCE
05-04-2011, 06:17 PM
Yea, I dont work for a shop sending out parts or anything.. Im just your average guy working long hours to make rent....
Juggling selling these and shipping, and 2 kids, etc.. got a little over my head sending out something that ive never shipped before.. nor have i ever used a freight company..

I got my ass kicked a little by R&L.. man.. i didnt know i worked there.. cause boy did i have to do it all myself from the calling up headquarters for a quote(at the dock) then moving a transmission(on my own!) to the far end of the dock cause they didnt want to help today.. then weighing it myself.. ahhahahaha

I guess i got...

JT_67Tempest
05-25-2011, 10:30 AM
Amir,

I feel I owe you an apology because I don't want any bad blood between you and myself or anyone else on Pro-Touring for that matter.

I agree that you totally did me a favor by letting me make multiple payments for the whole setup. I guess things just got out of whack because of lack of communication on both our parts. I just started to get impatient there towards the end when I didn't hear back from you. It's just part of my personality and of course since this whole transaction was basically taking place cross country and me not knowing you, my doubts starting kicking in whether everything was on the up and up.

Well hindsight I know it was all legit and I would have no problem buying from you again. Although next time I'm sure you'll make sure the price you quote is fair and the shipping costs have been verified up front. I feel your pain that you were taking a big hit on selling me the setup at a reduced cost, but I hope you see my point of view that I'm on a budget as well as when I saw this opportunity come up I jumped on it. At any point either of us could have backed out of the deal and called it quits, but you as a man of your word stood by the agreed price. You don't run into people like that much these days.

Anyways I feel like I'm just rambling on..... I hope there are no hard feelings on how this went down. If I came off like I was trying to burn you or tarnish your reputation I apologize. That was not my intention at all. I was just a buyer trying to protect their interests.

Amir thank you again and hope all is cool between us.

Johnny

sent you an email today Johnny.

Tranny has been sent out!

through R&L carriers.

my inbox is full, sorry i missed your im.
not to mention i didnt factor $225 just to mail it to him, plus he gave me the cash in parts.. first was half(he said he needed time to get up the rest).. then he sent(one month later) the other half.. sorry again, but most guys would want the whole amount upfront before sending, and i waited patiently didnt I?
So please cut me some slack.. i did ON THE PRICE, THE SHIPPING PRICE, AND THE WAITING FOR WHOLE PAYMENT.

im not burning noone.. LOTS of guys know me on here..

and its on its way, check your email for the tracking.. and id appreciate it if you didnt smear dirt on my name like i burned you hard or something..

that was a 2000 dollar tranny when i bought it.. NEVER RUN.. and i guarantee that you will be very happy with it.. and you got it for the RECESSION price!

ahahahah!

anyways.. hope everyone else is good.. im feeling real good right now.. FINALLY got all caught up at work, and made much headway with my own ride.

peace!

Mr.VENGEANCE
05-25-2011, 11:19 AM
aye, no problem man!.. i got swamped and it was hard to keep a clear line of communication.. my bad!

i hope you get her all buttoned up in the Poncho and post up pictures!

all is good over here.. no hard feelings man!.. enjoy!

JT_67Tempest
05-25-2011, 11:30 AM
Thanks Amir! I will definitely post up pictures when I'm finished.

aye, no problem man!.. i got swamped and it was hard to keep a clear line of communication.. my bad!

i hope you get her all buttoned up in the Poncho and post up pictures!

all is good over here.. no hard feelings man!.. enjoy!

Steve68
05-25-2011, 05:14 PM
This is the way it should be, good to see communication like this between members!

John Wright
05-26-2011, 04:23 AM
This is the way it should be, good to see communication like this between members!

Ditto!.... love to read where things are resolved like this.