PDA

View Full Version : Ride Along Riders

Danny Thomas
01-12-2011, 12:37 PM
Some have ask about ride along rides at the event. After speaking with the group that we use to put on the event, no one will be allowed to ride in cars on the road course. You will be able to ride on the autocross with a completed signed wavier and an approved helment and the car has passenger seatbelts. At the moment, there should no charge for riders, unless we are charged more from the track coordinator. Hope this answers your questions and we look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks.

Nessumsar
01-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Thanks for clearing that up for us Danny.

wiedemab
01-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Hmmm - - I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it, but I was hoping to have someone with more experience ride along with me on the road course for learning/instructional purposes. I can certainly understand though.

dogz67chevelle
01-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Brandon,

Don't worry. You won't be the only one out there who hasn't been on a track before. I haven't yet, but I'm still going to go out there and try. The biggest thing is to just go out there, drive your car, know your limits, and HAVE FUN!!!

deanna

Danny Thomas
01-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Brandon,

Don't worry. You won't be the only one out there who hasn't been on a track before. I haven't yet, but I'm still going to go out there and try. The biggest thing is to just go out there, drive your car, know your limits, and HAVE FUN!!!

deanna

You will have warm up laps to get familar with track...you just need to realize you and yours cars limits