PDA

View Full Version : RTTC II Cruise Info Yet??

Mike Norris
01-10-2011, 04:53 AM
Hey Guys,

I saw TCI is the place for the get together, but I did not see any info yet in the cruise time and directions?? I did a search the best I could and did not see anything. Just trying to get my time scheduled.

Thanks and see ya there!!

Mike Norris

Danny Thomas
01-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Mike I will try to get info posted ASAP

Mike Norris
01-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Thanks Danny :twothumbs

Nessumsar
01-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Any news Mike? Just need to see if I should put in to take Friday off.

Danny Thomas
01-13-2011, 07:57 PM
The cruise will begin roughly around 12 pm on friday from the host hotel or nearby. We will be cruising mostly down canyon and back road toward the TCI facility. Before arriving for the meal they are so graciously providing we will be making a pit stop for some go cart time. Speed by Spectrum is organizing the go cart event. Afterwards we will move on toward TCI and enjoy food and fellowship. Again we want to make sure we show our appreciation to our sponsors and their hospitality. This has nothing to do with Bill, Yancy or myself...its these guys that make these events suceesful and fun,.

Nessumsar
01-14-2011, 09:10 AM
Looks like I'll be taking Friday off! Thanks Danny, for everything you guys are doing.

TCI Engineering
01-18-2011, 08:49 AM
I spoke with Mike @ Spectre yesterday so we could coordinate his carting event with dinner at our place. We both think around 5:00-6:00 PM is a good chow time but we'd like to leave it up to you guys as to what time would be best to eat. That way he can make sure to rent the carts appropriately. Post up your ideas on the time frame for dinner.

-J