PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a good place in Austin, TX to mod my Grand national suspension?

GlockandRoll
01-08-2011, 10:29 PM
I'd like to go with some new upper control arms, shocks and springs F&R, both ARBs, and upgrade the brakes and stiffen the sub-frame if needed.

I'm not flushed with cash, but would like to have it done correctly.

If you know of a good reputable place in Austin, other than Elite Motorsports, I'd love to know about it.

Thanks!

1970Camaro
01-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Go to Protech Automotive on Howard Lane. Great group of guys with a ton of experience working on hotrods. I highly recommend them. Steve or Gilbert can help you. Tell them Patrick sent you.

1970Camaro
01-09-2011, 09:14 AM
If they can not order the parts for you, they will know where to get them for the best price.

GlockandRoll
01-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Go to Protech Automotive on Howard Lane. Great group of guys with a ton of experience working on hotrods. I highly recommend them. Steve or Gilbert can help you. Tell them Patrick sent you.

Thanks, will do!

TXGTS
01-15-2011, 02:05 PM
Try AutoTek on Gillis... 326-3881 Talk with Leonard or Robert. They have done awesome work for years. They have customized some of the nicest cars in town. They used to do all of SWs work. I am good friends with them and have worked there on occasion. They even have a chassis dyno if you ever want to do some tuning.