PDA

View Full Version : Best place for aftermarket steering wheels

jwcarguy
01-06-2011, 02:34 PM
I may have my original 68' walnut wheel sold over on Team Camaro and want to get a steering wheel suited for the car.

Leaning towards a Momo "Retro" style and hub for a non tilt 68' Camaro

Where is the best place for us "budget minded" buyers

Need to save to buy a Vintage air system also!

Thanks in advance, Jeff

Ron.in.SoCal
01-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Hey Jeff - I did a quick internet search for Momo wheels and eBay/Amazon had some decent (below retail) prices. I'd hit Frank up on the VA stuff...

jwcarguy
01-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Hey Jeff - I did a quick internet search for Momo wheels and eBay/Amazon had some decent (below retail) prices. I'd hit Frank up on the VA stuff...

Thanks, I'll check it out

ProdigyCustoms
01-06-2011, 05:48 PM
When I need Momo's, I buy my Momos off E Bay from A seller in Melbourne Florida. He is selling below my wholesale price.

jwcarguy
01-06-2011, 06:41 PM
When I need Momo's, I buy my Momos off E Bay from A seller in Melbourne Florida. He is selling below my wholesale price.

Thanks Frank!!

I will check into that guy on Ebay.

What is the solution for mounting the Momo wheel to a pre-69' column?

Also, let me know what the cost is for a Vintage Air system for my 68' that was factory air. I am running a 69' 427 w/ long water pump setup.

I am getting offers to buy my current 68' big block factory setup and want to upgrade

I was going to get a system from my friend Tyler (ATS) but the a** "bailed out" and went to So Cal. on all of us here in Vegas??

I will probably have Tyler's fabricator (Russell) who I am friends ,with help me with the smoothing of the firewall and also a 4 point roll bar (DSE)??

Thanks, Jeff