PDA

View Full Version : FS: New GM LY6 6.0L LS-Based Iron Short-blocks!

Trevor @ Texas Speed
01-04-2011, 08:21 PM
We have a handful of NEW, never-run LY6 6.0L iron short-blocks for sale. They were complete long-block crate engines that were torn down to bare short-blocks. These are all factory GM parts that were factory assembled. The bare short-block includes the assembled pistons and rings, connecting rods, 58x crankshaft, and block. It does not include any covers or sensors, but they can be added if you would like for an additional charge! We are offering the short-blocks for $1,200 + shipping! The only additional charge will be $160 for the engine cradle and fully-enclosed crate. I have already claimed one to retrofit in my 1961 Chevy Parkwood wagon! :) we can also offer these engines as long-blocks with any heads/cam package you choose. Just let us know what you're wanting, and we'll be glad to e-mail you an itemized estimate, complete with shipping to your door! I will be finishing mine out with a set of Precision Race Components ported LS3 cylinder heads and TSP camshaft! :) These short-blocks are a first-come first-served basis, and you MUST pay for it to claim it! Once they're gone that's it.

Feel free to call with any questions.

Thanks!

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance

zcrz
06-29-2014, 11:40 AM
Old thread I know. Still have any of these? I need one