PDA

View Full Version : A new twist to RTTC

Bill Howell
12-22-2010, 12:06 PM
https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?75598-Donate-to-a-great-cause-and-you-could-win-too!&p=754250#post754250

OK, the title is a bit misleading but in case you missed this in open discussion, I wanted to link it here too.
Driverz Inc has generously donated a set of wheels for a great cause and we will be giving them away at RTTC. However, you have to buy a Tee Shirt (see above link for details) to be in the drawing. Certainly since we are giving the wheels away at RTTC, I figured alot of guys that plan on attending the event will want in on the chance to win yet another killer set of wheels. By attending you will be eligible for the Forgelines, by buying a shirt/ticket here you will be eligible for the NewGen set.
Who knows, we could have one winner for both sets!
Click on the link above, do what you feel you can and good luck!
Thanks guys!

JEFFTATE
12-22-2010, 12:47 PM
Thanks Bill !
Two sets of wheels at one event !
That is too cool !

SLO_Z28
12-22-2010, 04:27 PM
How is it chosen? Drawing? I would love either set :D

JEFFTATE
12-22-2010, 07:32 PM
How is it chosen? Drawing? I would love either set :D

By attending the event , you will be eligible for the Forgelines.
By buying a tee-shirt for the fundraiser , you will be eligible for the the NewGens.
See the above link for the fundraiser. You don't have to attend to win the NewGens.

SLO_Z28
12-22-2010, 07:42 PM
I didnt ask eligibility, im already attending and bought a shirt so im good to go. Just wondering how/when its chosen?

Bill Howell
12-22-2010, 07:53 PM
Both sets of wheels will be won by different drawings. Like Jeff said, Forgelines will be out of a pot with everyone that is registered, either day at RTTC. The NewGens will be out of a pot with names of everyone that bought a $100 tee shirt, as described in the above link. Jon or Justin will be on hand to pick the winning ticket for the NewGens.

frankv11
12-26-2010, 01:10 AM
Pretty new to this site but I'm loving the way everybody comes together and helps out wether is a technical question or for a great cause. Bill and all others envolved you guys are doing a great job. I will be ordering my shirt first thing come morning.

Bill throw the volunteers for RTTC a bone include us in drawing for FORGELINES.

Gandalf
02-18-2011, 08:46 PM
No more tickets :-(