PDA

View Full Version : Sold out

Danny Thomas
12-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Thanks to all that signed up..you made the event sell out in 4 days. Again Bill, Yancy and myself thank you showing that you share in the enjoyment of this hobby. It should be another great weekend. Danny

DFRESH
12-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Thanks to all that signed up..you made the event sell out in 4 days. Again Bill, Yancy and myself thank you showing that you share in the enjoyment of this hobby. It should be another great weekend. Danny

Dude, as soon as you said IN N OUT was going to be included, it was a done deal.

Doug

Nessumsar
12-08-2010, 08:45 AM
I just wish I could have afforded both days! I'll make due though... :)

Gandalf
02-13-2011, 04:38 PM
Guys - I have to pass on being a participant this year so I have a registration available for both Saturday & Sunday if anyone wants to buy them. I'd prefer to sell both days to one person but if I get someone for each day I will gladly split them. PM me if interested - thanks. Oh - and I get to be on your crew :-)

G.

Rod
02-13-2011, 04:51 PM
Dude, as soon as you said IN N OUT was going to be included, it was a done deal.

Doug

HELL I drive my car everyday, I only signed up for the in n out also!! I thought I was the only one

LM7_67
02-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Guys - I have to pass on being a participant this year so I have a registration available for both Saturday & Sunday if anyone wants to buy them. I'd prefer to sell both days to one person but if I get someone for each day I will gladly split them. PM me if interested - thanks. Oh - and I get to be on your crew :-)

G.

as posted in the other thread, dibs on saturday, ygpm

Gandalf
02-16-2011, 01:50 PM
Thanks guys.

Saturday ticket goes to Tom and Sunday to Deacon.

See you all there!