PDA

View Full Version : PTS Hotrod Hardware Introduction

PTS
11-24-2010, 01:47 AM
Hello Gents,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Perry Price and I am owner of a new company called "PTS Hotrod Hardware" and I am located in Roswell, N.M. From 1991-1998 we were known as Price Truck Stop a mail order company that specialized in wheel and tire fitments shipped around the world. We represented ARE, Billet Specialties, Boyd, Budnik, Centerline, Colorado Custom, and were direct with BFG just to name a few. We advertised in Truckin, Sportruck, Goodguys, Streetrodder, produced an annual catalog, and attended many shows throughout the US. At the end of 1998 I decided to pursue the custom Harley Market and the rest was history regretfully.

As of November 1st 2010 I decided that it was time to get back into the wheel program since this is what I really enjoyed, therefore; PTS Hotrod Hardware was formed. I do have an actual shop setup ready to do business.

As of today we are offering wheel lines from Bonspeed, and Billet Specialties with several others in negotiations. You may say I am kind of limited on whats offered but we feel why try to be everything to everybody and just concentrate on what works... PTS wants only to create a niche by offering superior products and service from US Companies.

Features of PTS:

We will treat you like we want to be treated.
Over 20yrs combined experience.
We truly understand the technical side of wheel sales like Backspace, Offset, Center Bore, Brake Fitments, Stance, Diameters, Widths, Sidewall Height, Bulge, and the term Tuck.
If we do not have a fitment we will find it or explain to you in detail how to measure your ride.
If we give you a fitment we guarantee the fit.
If you give us a fitment and it does not fit, we will give you our costs to have your wheels fixed.

When you are ready for a set of wheels, please allow us a chance to earn your business and if you need references from customers I will be glad to provide those...

Best Regards,

Perry Price
Owner
PTS

e-mail: [email protected]

New Phone number will be active after holiday and I will post.

PTS
11-24-2010, 11:20 AM
If you are wanting to put a certain width wheel on your car and the third party states you cannot, do yourself a favor and lets measure the front of your car and you will know. I have been surprised over the years by simply measuring. Email me your phone number and I will call and explain how to measure for optimum fit. Remember we can have wheels built in 1/8" incriments in backspace.

Perry
PTS

richiedd
11-30-2010, 07:08 PM
Well Perry, I see no one has welcomed you yet so let me be the first....Welcome.

Given your bio I am sure that you will have a lot to offer based on knowledge and experience. In fact, I see that you have already started to contribute with your technical knowledge.

Since you are carrying great products/brands as well, I hope that the business end works out as for you too.

Cheers,

Rich