PDA

View Full Version : Web page coming around and updated

ProdigyCustoms
05-28-2005, 06:40 AM
The web page has come along slow but surely, but now has a lot of updates.

Check out updates in:

Current projects to Michael's Prodigy - headers, exhaust, tailpan.

Current projects - Wally's 62 got the body put together and went home for final assembly

Also in the Current project section see a couple new projects, Bill's GTO and Tom's 69 Camaro convertible.

In the upcoming project section, we added Michael's new 65 Riviera momma and I grabbed him for a graduation present (even though Prodigy was a graduation present, he needed a driver).

We are also adding past project pic's as I find them laying around. You should check out the 67 Yenko, it's a killer piece. I hope to find the construction pics of that to post. Same for the 67 Nickey Camaro, which is the one they built the diecast from a year ago or so. There are also plenty of LS6 Chevelle's, Pace Cars, A ZL1 among others to see.

Now that Christopher Walden is going to handle the site, we should be able to keep it updated regular like!

"Regular like", you can tell I been talking to Bill to much!

OH yeah, here's the latest from Kris Horton on that ratty ole GTO

Steve Chryssos
05-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Looks great. Your top notch craftsmanship really comes through.

ProdigyCustoms
05-30-2005, 10:47 AM
Thanks Steve, In the old days I did not take many pictures. Getting film developed was a pain and expensive. Now in the digtal world, I take pictures of everything. Wish I would have done that in the past. I now realize there are pics of killer cars I built that I do not even have pics of!

Bill Howell
05-30-2005, 12:43 PM
It looks like half the cars there have a Kris Horton rendering. You should put a link to his site if you do links later. Oh, nice looking enclosed trailer in one of those pictures :naughty:

And as for the "regular like" comment :moon:

:lmao: :lmao: