PDA

View Full Version : 2011?

king427
11-13-2010, 05:41 PM
I was just wondering if any dates have been set for 2011?

shmoov69
12-15-2010, 09:10 PM
Uhhhh yeah!!! What he said!!!!

71duster
12-19-2010, 10:05 AM
i am waiting to sign up as well!

Mark -G-
12-26-2010, 05:43 PM
:cheers:Additional Ditto on what he said.:smoke: As soon as I figure out how to cut and paste my previous post on someone elses thread regarding 2010 MMC it will be re issued.

jermsjunk
02-11-2011, 11:08 PM
According to Ridetech website events it is listed for July 16-17 at the Autobahn road course
(Autobahn Country Club Joliet, IL?)
That is all I could find.

Van B
02-13-2011, 08:29 PM
This could be good. Puts a couple of events within reach. Motorstate and MMC. Waiting for more details...

wneal
04-22-2011, 09:01 AM
Just and update, We are still working on putting together some type of event for 2011.
Many variables but I think we can pull it together.

I will post updates as we progress.

wneal
05-27-2011, 10:52 AM
We might be a big step closer to putting this together.
I will keep the group up to date and hopefully have something solid to announce in early June

Thanks
Bill

MarkB
07-01-2011, 12:54 PM
2011 2nd Annual Midwest Musclecar Challenge is Back!

2nd Annual Midwest Musclecar Challenge

Brought to you By:
Bowler Performance Transmissions, Royal Purple, Forgeline Wheels & O’Rielly Auto Parts

It’s Back! By popular demand we are bringing back The Midwest Musclecar Challenge. This is a four-element event open to any domestic model year vehicles. The event will be run on September 3rd & 4th , 2011. The event will be held at, Putnam Park Road Course, in Mount Meridian, Indiana on Saturday Sept. 3rd and at the Mid-American Air Center, located in Lawrenceville, Illinois on Sunday Sept. 4th. The event includes road course, 99 mile cruise, autocross and a speed-stop challenge.

The high horsepower fun will begin on Saturday with the Hot Lap Challenge. Putnam Park Road Course is a 1.87-mile, 10-turn, highly technical facility. A full day on the road course assures everyone plenty of track time and there will be instruction available for novices or those that want to improve their existing skills. Ten Tenths Motorsport will be providing instructors for the Putnam Park Road course. Don’t miss out on the instructional part of this event.

The track day will be followed by a 99-mile cruise that will wind its way through the scenic byways of southern Indiana and Illinois. Utilizing primarily two lane highways and county roads, this element will highlight the road handling manners of the vehicles and give all the participants an opportunity to relax after a day at the track.

Sunday morning promises lots of activity for the day and the Mid-American Air Center is the ideal location to continue the challenge! Located in Lawrenceville, Illinois, this is the same location that the first World Series of Drag Racing was held and the SCCA has been running since the early 50’s.

The nearly unlimited size of the Air Center allows for the creation of a one-of-a-kind Autocross course that will challenge the drivers push the vehicles to the edge of performance.

The speed-stop challenge also promises to be an exciting event as we test the limits of acceleration, braking and driver skills all at the same time! The “stop box” will be the ultimate proof of mechanical functionality and driver talent.

Registration for the event will open July 8th, 2011 and will be limited to the first 60 entries. Entry fee is $225 before August 31st and will be $295 the day of the event. Entry includes one vehicle for each event & two adults. There is no limit to the vehicle years, but sorry we limiting it to production domestic vehicles. No imports, exotics or kit cars are allowed to compete, but are welcome to be exhibition vehicles if desired.

Brought to you By:
Bowler Performance Transmissions, Royal Purple, Forgeline Wheels & O’Rielly Auto Parts

Phantom Products, Powertrain Control Solutions, Ten Tenths Motorsports, BFGoodrich, Ridetech & Carbon Kustoms are proud sponsors of the Midwest Musclecar Challenge.

tommycomfort
07-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Exciting news! We'll have to check our calendars.
Tom

Bad94
07-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Im ready to sign up.

shmoov69
07-22-2011, 07:46 PM
WooHoo!!!
I should be game on this one!!!