PDA

View Full Version : Optimum Battery Electrical Setup?

jeffandre
05-27-2005, 06:48 AM
I did a search and found some info but it is rather dosconjointed. What would you recommend as an excellent battery wiring setup including switches, disconnects, jumper connections, and any other pieces?
I will have dual Odyssey's mounted in parallel somewhere in the passenger compartment, boxed and accessible from below the car, with bulkhead fittings to feed the juice. Any help/guidance is appreciated! Thanks,

gmachinz
05-27-2005, 04:39 PM
Jeff, I have access to some pretty cool stuff from companies like Taylor wiring, Hella, ect. and I can set you up with a very nice, comprehensive electrical kit (or individual items) including but not limited to relay blocks (both open and sealed), HD power junctions, 200-amp continuous duty starter solenoids, complete soldered/shrinked connections, over-ride switches, etc. Send me a pm or email about what you want/need and I can give you some options and if you want, I can design and build you a kit or just supply you with what you need or whatever. Let me know if you want some help! -Jabin

jeffandre
05-28-2005, 05:19 AM
Jabin,
I thought you were the one who posted about electrical stuff a while back but could not find the info. Anyway I will PM you to give you more info on what I am looking for. Thanks,