PDA

View Full Version : MOMO wheel adapter

Steve68
05-26-2005, 06:08 PM
I bought a MOMO Race wheel , now I need a adapter for a 68 camaro, where's the best place and price to get one, Let me what you know, Steve

Man, I got to stop posting before bed, ie: TIRED!

USAZR1
05-26-2005, 08:50 PM
Try this place for what you need,Steve. http://www.shopmomo.com/stwhac.html
If you order an adapter for a First Gen,it confuses them. Order an adapter for something like an 84-89 Corvette. I think the adapter needed covers just about all GM cars from 1968-89.

4MuscleMachines
05-26-2005, 09:51 PM
This is the way I do it and it works out great. No need for an additional spacer. I order the billet hub from Grant for a first gen. It must be the billet since the adapter will only fit on a billet Grant hub. Next I order the Grant to MOMO adapter ring also from Grant. Total price is about $50 for both items and can be ordered from Summit. The great thing is that the billet alum looks much better than steel or a plastic sleeve. I have done this for all of my projects without any problems. Go to Grants website, then email their customer service. They usually respond by the next day with part numbers. You can give those part numbers to the Summit sales rep when ordering. Here is a pic of a MOMO wheel using the Grant hub and MOMO adapter on my 71 Mustang Boss 351.