PDA

View Full Version : Optima 2010 - thank you all!!!

RobNoLimit
11-07-2010, 10:34 AM
Thanks to everyone at Optima Batteries, and all of the sponsors and volunteers that made this event possible. We had a great time. I can't say enough how impressive a group of cars/competitors that was. We met some really great people and had a blast. My first time on a big road coarse was a bit intimidating, but the format helped and I'm happy with how I did. Anyone who was there has to agree that having 51 of 52 cars finish, and no accidents/injuries is a huge acomplishment for Optima and the performance/muscle marketplace.:) I hope this pays off for Optima and the sponsors, please do what you can to support them. Lets have everyone post up picts, video, stories and thanks here. Again, had a great time, hope to be there next year Thanks again, rob

Flash68
11-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Great truck you have Rob. It was fun watching it run with all the other trucks and cars. Congrats.

Ron.in.SoCal
11-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Hey Rob - it was great talking to you at SEMA and at the Silverton. I'll see you in a couple of months at Time Attack and let's get that other event out at Perris rolling too! Take care Bro...