PDA

View Full Version : Sema Dinner... Thanks Larry!!

67 ls1 vert
11-06-2010, 01:07 PM
42055I wanted to take a second to say thank you for all the hard work you put in the dinner party Larry. I know there was a lot of other people that helped out too but this all comes down to you supporting and maintaining this cool site that we all love.

Thanks to all the other people that were involved too.

I had a great time there and got the chance to meet some of people that I see post here from time to time and now I know what they look like.

For those that wonder who I am, I was the lucky guy that won the DSE $500 gift certificate. Woohoo!! Thanks DSE !!

I will be one of the first to sign up again for next years dinner. Not because I won, but because the whole Sema and dinner experience was fantastic. :)

ProdigyCustoms
11-08-2010, 07:50 AM
Great meeting you Pat, I turned around and you were gone! See ya next year.

67 ls1 vert
11-08-2010, 09:07 AM
I stuck around behind you for a while but you were having a conversation with that lady at her booth and I didn't want to bother you.
Maybe some other event we can get to know each other a little better. I'll give you call in a few days after thing settle down to order a few things.

CarlC
11-08-2010, 09:14 AM
It's amazing how each year Larry manages to pack more people into the dinner. It was not easy for Larry to keep answering the phone and telling people "No" to those who wanted to attend. If memory serves there were 200 chairs at the dinner, I'd I'd bet that another 50 could have been filled.

Thank you Larry. Your hard work and diligence does not go unnoticed.

Bryce
11-08-2010, 09:31 AM
I wish I could have gone. Maybe next year!

deuce1963
11-08-2010, 03:22 PM
I agree, big thanks to Larry and everyone else who helped to put on a great event. It was my first time attending but it won't be my last, I got to meet a lot of great people and winning one of the door prizes was just icing on the cake. A big thank you to all the sponsor who donated prizes for the give a way, they are much appreciated.

nvmyss
11-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Thanks Larry.