PDA

View Full Version : matts classic bowties

johnny68
11-05-2010, 07:32 PM
im new here and just starting out a 72 nova build but i just would like to say.
what a pleasure it was order from matts, mellisa the young lady who helped me on the phone was great. im in customer service and know the appreciation of kudos now and again so thanks again and everything i need ill call mellisa first to see if they stock it.
John Dioli

buickfunnycar.com
11-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Hey John,post up some pics of your Nova...start a build thread if you haven't already.

Good luck to you...

73z-6sp
11-06-2010, 03:51 AM
I can say that I was happy with them also. I had ordered LED taillights that got lost by the post office. Matts sent me another set for free and they dealt with the post office. Don't know if they ever got their money back or not? I hope so.

johnny68
11-06-2010, 02:06 PM
will do thanks for the support by the way noticed you have a funny car my neighbor is Randy Walls he raced with all the big guys in the late 60's early 70's owned and drove super nova and super nova 2 first chevy powered chevy funny in the 6's back in the day
http://www.historicracecarforum.com/cars/walls/index.html

minendrews68
11-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Yeah, I've bought from them also. Great bunch of people and really good customer service.

sevillaz28
11-08-2010, 06:11 PM
I have been buying from them for years and they are THE BEST. Matt, Kim and the gang are great people. I have used them to build at least 25 cars and I have 3 more I'm working on and they will get my buisness on those 3 to.

They can get you anything. Just ask