PDA

View Full Version : has anyone seen this car?????? indiana or illinois area!!!

chris-ill
11-01-2010, 09:12 AM
has anyone seen this 73 maverick in the north west indiana area or mabe even the chicago land area i was the original builder of it and sold it on a whim and regret the sh*t out of it :nopity:and the guy i sold it to put it on craigs list a few weeks later cause he found a cottage in michigan and needed the money for a down payment and he has no idea who it is that bought it he didnt even make a recept out when it sold so any help would be appreciated thanks, chris:fingersx:

Bryce
11-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Nice maverick!

kochevy67
11-01-2010, 05:22 PM
I have never seen it in Chicago myself.

FASTRAKR
11-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Never seen it in Ontario, and I usually check out Mavericks.

nekkidhillbilly
11-02-2010, 04:04 PM
saw it or one similar on the highway in ohio idk if it was it

chris-ill
11-02-2010, 07:31 PM
i wonder if that could have been it nekkid what part of ohio? close to the Indiana border?? or east side of ohio?

protour73
11-23-2010, 06:21 PM
Have not seen it in any area show, or on the road in suburban Chicago. I have always loved Mavericks and that looks cool!!

chris-ill
01-31-2012, 12:14 PM
Update !!!! Update!! Update!!!! Does everyone remember when their grand father told them to never give up ? To keep up the fight and if you stick with it eventually the end result will over see the heartaches you endured during the fight ? Well those were the words out of my grandfathers mouth to a very young me back in the day ... I lived by those words and it has changed many things in my life for the better. ... As you can read above ,the reason for this thread was to find a maverick that I had built and then was begged to sell only to regret a short time later .... Well my friends !!!!!!!!years and three owners later my perserverance has paid off. I now have in my possession MY 1973 ford maverick !!!!! Yes I got it back all from making it known that I was on the hunt . On Monday morning I got a phone call from a guy I has told the sorry to in which I described the car to a T and from that description this guy knew it was my car . The car was listed on Chicago Craigslist so it had traveled across a few states in its changeling of owners . So to make a long story short min after the phone call I made contact with its current FOSTER father and told him that it was my build and I was comming to get it back ... Need less to say it was in worse shape than when I originally got it but hey it's back in my garage!!!!! So tell me my friends what do you think of that story!!!!!???

Bryce
01-31-2012, 02:48 PM
That is awesome!