PDA

View Full Version : Two PT Dinner tickets available!

Hydratech®
10-29-2010, 07:27 AM
Some last minute developments have come up precluding us from attending the SEMA show this year :hand: The good news is that this brings two PT Dinner tickets up for grabs!

Anybody have a decent camera and know how to use it? What I'm looking for in exchange for these two tickets is sort of a scavenger hunt! I would like to have the recipients of the tickets take a few pictures of each hydraulic brake assist system installation they may run across:

* One or two of the entire vehicle in its respective display or area placed
* One or two of the credits board listing the suppliers involved (if applicable)
* Two to three shots of the entire general engine compartment from center and passenger front
* Three to four shots of the brake assist system installed from a few various angles
* Additional shots of any competitors systems / displays

Would also prefer that the images be made available for immediate retrieval, either via uploading them on an image hosting website or server so that I can download them without hassle (without having to sign up for any image site account). The alternate method would be to place them all on CD / DVD and then overnight them to me the first of the following week.

As you can see, I need someone to be my eyes and ears so that I can see what I have missed!

Let me know who may be interested by either posting here, PM, or e-mail to paul 'at' hydratechbraking.com

youthpastor
10-29-2010, 11:45 AM
sending email now!

Hydratech®
10-29-2010, 01:59 PM
Chris is going to take a bunch of pics :smoke: