PDA

View Full Version : Any Georgia Pro-Touring Cars Going To GoodGuys Charlotte?

Cuzidid
10-26-2010, 04:21 PM
The Terri and Brad show are going to auto-cross at GoodGuys Halloween weekend and visit friends at Detroit Speed...any Georgia folks going?

Cuzidid "Brad"

RS_Customs
10-28-2010, 02:49 PM
I'm catching a ride up with Brent(protouring) for Friday and Saturday. Not sure who else is going from Georgia.

Robert

musclecarmatt
10-28-2010, 04:22 PM
i'm from SC....heading up saturday morning to the show.....should be a great weekend!!!

Tucks69
10-29-2010, 01:31 AM
i'm from SC....heading up saturday morning to the show.....should be a great weekend!!!

You bringing the Camaro to autocross. I will be the one driving the flat black 68 Camaro! Looking forward to meeting some pro touring folks.

musclecarmatt
10-31-2010, 06:15 AM
You bringing the Camaro to autocross. I will be the one driving the flat black 68 Camaro! Looking forward to meeting some pro touring folks.

man....i didnt realize that was you in the flat black 68....i was up there around 9AM and stayed the whole day...didnt bring the camaro though...still putting in the DSE springs and control arms...man i knew that i would talked with ya....dang it....we'll have to do a meet or something..:smoke:

Tucks69
10-31-2010, 06:27 AM
man....i didnt realize that was you in the flat black 68....i was up there around 9AM and stayed the whole day...didnt bring the camaro though...still putting in the DSE springs and control arms...man i knew that i would talked with ya....dang it....we'll have to do a meet or something..:smoke:

That was me, I had a ball this weekend. The car did ok for what it has for suspension and tires, hope to have my 69 ready for next year! There were several PT members there. RS Customs(Robert) Protouring70(Brent) YellowRalleys(Steve Moore red and black 69 Camaro) tim in the gold and black second gen, and Brad in the juicy 67 Camaro. There were several more there as well. Get that second gen ready so you can join the ADDICTION!!

musclecarmatt
10-31-2010, 07:46 AM
That was me, I had a ball this weekend. The car did ok for what it has for suspension and tires, hope to have my 69 ready for next year! There were several PT members there. RS Customs(Robert) Protouring70(Brent) YellowRalleys(Steve Moore red and black 69 Camaro) tim in the gold and black second gen, and Brad in the juicy 67 Camaro. There were several more there as well. Get that second gen ready so you can join the ADDICTION!!

man...i wasnt sure who was who....couldnt remember screennames...heck ya man.....i really excitied see what my car can do on the track....saw all the DSE cars....stacy i think slide into that cement barrier at the end and bent the right front up not bad though.....who drives the sunoco camaro?....that was wicked......i love this camaro...

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

regal454
11-01-2010, 10:27 AM
I had a blast at the autocross...it was my first time! There were alot of nice cars there! I can't wait until my next autocross event.

--Marc

mincharlie
11-01-2010, 10:39 AM
I was there on friday, had a great time. Ryan gave me a ride in the DSE nova, what a blast. Hope eveyone had a great time on sat. and sunday! Mine will be done soon so i can join in the fun.

Tucks69
11-01-2010, 02:46 PM
I had a blast at the autocross...it was my first time! There were alot of nice cars there! I can't wait until my next autocross event.

--Marc

The Camaro looked good Marc!!

regal454
11-02-2010, 05:40 AM
Thanks Michael! I definitely need to polish up on my driving skills! I ran a best of 36.4 which I was happy with for my first time out. I'm hooked now...

RS_Customs
11-05-2010, 06:08 AM
Had a great time! Enjoyed talking cars with you guys.

Robert

RS_Customs
11-12-2010, 07:52 AM
I just posted some links to my pictures in the photograph thread from good guys.
Enjoy!

Robert

https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/showthread.php?74485-Good-Guys-Charlotte-Pictures&p=741509#post741509