PDA

View Full Version : Comp Cams Challenge Winner – Rick Loften, Team 1

Road Tour Express
10-26-2010, 08:30 AM
Day two was a tight one but Rick and Team 1 pulled out 58% of the votes to squeak by Danny and Team 2 for the win on the Road Tour Express.

Both teams did a great job of documenting their journey but in the end the voting public liked the Yellow Jacket Drive-in and all the great pics from the road in northern Georgia.

Thanks to both Rick and Danny for making this another successful day on the Road Tour Express!

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://roadtourexpress.com/wp-content/gallery/team1-day2/IMGP0058.JPG)

The complete day 2 archive can be found here:

Comp Cams Challenge – Day 2 (http://roadtourexpress.com/?page_id=970)

tazzz25906112
10-26-2010, 01:32 PM
Congratulations on the win Rick.

Danny Thomas
10-26-2010, 06:00 PM
Wow.Wow.Wow..feel like I was hit by a sharpshooter on ebay...winning by 4% with two minutes to go this morning and end up loosing by 10%. Congrads Rick on the win and finding that many votes at the last minute. Thought that it would be close since neither team accomplished the challenge of the day. Either way it was a blast and well spent time with friends. Thought of selling TA before event but had so much fun in it that I plan on keeping and just got back from getting seats redone. Guess we better get on the phone and internet to get our sharpshooters ready for rounds 3 & 4....LOL

avewhtboy
10-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Last I had checked we had lost a friend called to congratulate us on winning. I saw you rocket past me in 3 minutes with about 600 votes with a half hour to go in the contest and never looked at it again, how do you do that?

We did find an old drive in, place was from the 1950's had the walk up window, drive around etc, our post about the place got lost in the fray somehow, at least it wasn't a Sonic.

Better luck next year and don't sell the TA drive it!!!
I was expecting a team 2 sweep based on the first challenge so we are really surprised to see the out come.

Thanks to everyone who voted for us!!!!

Danny Thomas
10-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Last I had checked we had lost a friend called to congratulate us on winning. I saw you rocket past me in 3 minutes with about 600 votes with a half hour to go in the contest and never looked at it again, how do you do that?

We did find an old drive in, place was from the 1950's had the walk up window, drive around etc, our post about the place got lost in the fray somehow, at least it wasn't a Sonic.

Better luck next year and don't sell the TA drive it!!!
I was expecting a team 2 sweep based on the first challenge so we are really surprised to see the out come.

Thanks to everyone who voted for us!!!!
If you read my post correctly...neither party really found a drive in..if yours had a drive in stall then why no pics? As far as how I got past you..I don't know and how were you able to see the number of votes? Thought that was only available to the promoters..are you some sort of hacker because I couldn't see them..only the percentages as everyone else saw. Either way, I had fun. I already congradulated on the win. As one of the RatPack we had already decided if we won all the items were to be auctioned for charity..so I had nothing to gain either way, just a fun time with a friend. I also agree on thanking everyone that voted and look forward to round two next year..