PDA

View Full Version : nubee from south chicagoland

chris-ill
10-24-2010, 06:45 PM
hey guys the names chris from lansing il and am currently destroying a perfectly good pro street 67 camaro for hopes of building the car that will satisfy all my driveabilty dreams....i have been wanting to do a 67' "pro touring" car forever just never really had the budget..(and still dont) but i figured why drive something your really not happy with..i had started a 73 maverick but then i just realized that it just wasnt worth the headache...also i have been following your board for a while just never had anything really that i should sign up for so here i am and i hope you guys can guide me in the right direction:hmm:

kjwalters
10-31-2010, 02:29 PM
Hello, I am also new to the site. I live in Peru IL. So we are neighbours. The people here are great and have been very welcoming so far. Post a few pic when you have a chance so we can check out what you have to work with. Welcome to forum.

Bow Tie 67
11-01-2010, 05:05 AM
Welcome guys, I'm in Elgin and there are a few others in the vicinity.

kochevy67
11-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Welcome aboard guys. Northside of Chicago here.

FULMNTE
11-01-2010, 08:08 AM
Welcome!

Western Burb's here...

chris-ill
11-01-2010, 08:54 AM
yea i forgot to add some pics that helps right!!( duh!!):idea: this is wat i started with was a working running car up untill about 2-3 weeks ago.. oh well right thats why we do this right to build ,rebuild ,rebuild again right??any help with photoshop is welcome

chris-ill
11-01-2010, 09:03 AM
i also just recently sold this but i dnt have the time to finish it its a 73 maverick ..i tried to buy it back from the guy i sold it to but he had sold it already ..buyers remorse both ways i guess he said he sold it to someone in valporaiso indiana so if anyone sees it let me know.!!!