PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a spare Thursday pass?

Wesley J
10-21-2010, 05:59 AM
I'm coming down Thursday for the PT supper then attending SEMA Friday with an enthusiast pass, then volunteering at OUSCI on Saturday. Well, I booked my flights and I arrive early in the morning on Thursday. Its going to KILL me to look at the convention center from my hotel all day Thursday and not go in. Plus I'd end up being be too drunk to go to the PT dinner....

So, I was wondering if anyone has a pass that I could use to get in Thursday afternoon?

Cheers,

Wesley J

Bryce
10-21-2010, 06:42 AM
My pass is for all four days. I was unaware of different passes. Its just a name badge that you wear around your neck and you dont scan it to get in. You just walk right on in.

Wesley J
10-21-2010, 07:10 AM
I have the Friday only "Market Research" pass.

Bryce
10-21-2010, 07:21 AM
oh got it!

hotrod
10-26-2010, 11:33 AM
Hey Wes every year I get my wife a pass and she usually goes one day is all so I think I can accomodate you. I will be on this site all week once I get there on Sunday so we can make arrangements to meet Thursday morning and I can loan it to you then. I would need it back Thursday night however. I will be at the PT dinner so you can give it back then? Let me know.

Wesley J
10-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Thanks to everyone who has offered up a spare pass. I know communications can be a bit difficult at these things so I'll keep my options open with the people who have pm'd and posted.

Thanks again guys!

Wes

LUACE
11-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Wesley, If you still need a pass i have an extra one. PM me if interested.

MCMLXIX
11-04-2010, 03:17 AM
there is a lot to see out front if someone cant get you a pass.. of if you are waiting to meet somone... you can look around .... I heard people were walking around with last year passes as well ....