PDA

View Full Version : Heading to meet the teams

Road Tour Express
10-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Well after a week of cool pics and fun stories the final leg of the Road Tour Express is coming to an end. We are on the way to Bowling Green KY to meet up with the day four drivers and collect the packages. Now the fun starts. We will compile each days videos and start the voting process next week.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://roadtourexpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/66498_1649090957030_1529641708_31647356_4448145_n. jpg)

HectorM52
10-14-2010, 03:37 PM
Sweet! Hope some of our video makes it!

tazzz25906112
10-16-2010, 08:59 AM
Well guys I have to tell you that it was one of the most fun filled driving experiences I've had.... The no pressure distance of a 100 miles and the time to stop and actually see what we commonly fly right on by (both literally and figuratively) was incredible....

The challenges made us all stop to see the communities and enjoy the drive....

Being a foodie (one look at me you'll understand that comment) on day two I couldn't believe how hard the "MOM and POP Dinner" was to find,,,, Sonic seemed to have absorbed that market sector almost entirely on their own as most communities were peppered with them... Team one did a good job of finding a dinner as we had in the morning as well,,,, that said though it just wasn't the same. I feel the drive in dinner has a layout like Sonic with the curb and diagonal parking spaces... What knocked me off my feet was that neither of us really found something that truly hit the "real spirit" of the challenge.... I mean it's cool we found a few places between us, but the real drive in dinner experience eluded both teams in my opinion....

Scott and Michael, you guys were championship,,, all the phone calls for technical assistance were handled promptly and with good grace.... There is a little inside story and as team leader I almost lost all our photos at one point in the trip and these guys were "great".... They kept positive and assisted us through the recovery process and we finally loaded images in the end. Anyone concerned with the idea that they're not technical and worry about technologies used should rest easy with the knowledge these guys are incredible and make it all "SOOO EASY"...

To Chad's team, you guys did a great job (especially given the last minute internal challenges) congratulations guys.... Now that all said where still gonna kick you butts in the end ;-)

To all the board members, thanks for the interest and believe me when I say "This is something you REALLY need to try"..... It's a blast and well worth the one day or however many days you can participate in the event.... How do they put in those famous Ad's "Just Do It" guys...

Now for those West Coaster's,,,,,,,,, things sure have been quite since the "Special post of the day" thread. I know you'all have what it takes and Larry's secret speed lab will fall without your help so get on it gang,,, don't make us East Coast boys come out there and have to show you how to do it ROFLMAO...

Big Eddie
10-17-2010, 02:26 AM
Well said Albert. I truly had a blast on this journey. I had some ideas about how this was going to go...but the actual experience far exceeded the expectations. I HIGHLY recommed to everyone to participate in this event if they get the chance. Michael & Scott were great & ready to help out any chance they could. Team 1...we had our hiccups throughout the days....but we OVERCAME those hiccups & that's what WINNERS are all about.....sorry team 2 maybe next time...haha!

Thanks again Michael & Scott for putting on a truly great event.

Marks71_454
01-10-2011, 07:30 PM
I can appreciate what yer sayin Albert. I've been watching the vids and trolling through the pics to see what works and what does not work. I like the narrative, the more the better as long as its on topic and audible (im a little hard of hearing) I think it adds great depth to the videos. Good job to all the previous participants. I look forward to representing the left coast and the team Nasty (plus Rob ;))

Now for those West Coaster's,,,,,,,,, things sure have been quite since the "Special post of the day" thread. I know you'all have what it takes and Larry's secret speed lab will fall without your help so get on it gang,,, don't make us East Coast boys come out there and have to show you how to do it ROFLMAO...

Thanks for getting the learning curve out of the basement my friend :) well take it from here...:D :D

signed
The left coast NastyZ team (and rob ;))
Oh and save me from searching if you would..."Special post of the day" thread would be where? scuze me for bein a noob here :crazy: