PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the Good guys Pleasanton

Rod
10-11-2010, 12:06 PM
who's going to the Goods guys Autocross on Nov. 13-14th in Pleasanton? I think Marys out! that means someone else will win!!:rotfl: unless she rides a bicycle around the track

mpozzi
10-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Don't count me out just yet ...

Cheers,
Mary Pozzi

Rod
10-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Don't count me out just yet ...

Cheers,
Mary Pozzi

?????? a pro tour bicycle!!:bicycle:

found your top secret training photos, here we see Mary working the cones

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2010/10/Bicycle-1.jpg

LMAO

Rod
11-13-2010, 05:45 PM
Pleasanton was great today Mary was running her 2000+ camaro around the circle and Deannas 2nd gen looks better in person and runs just as good, Mair Racing mustang was looking great, I had to bow out at lunch I ran the first run and my throttle stuck!! OPEN so after I though I fixed it it did the same thing on run 2, going back on sunday, new linkage and carb!!!

MrQuick
11-14-2010, 08:33 PM
well thats probably the best place to break. parts galore....made it out sat and saw a few pt heads.....great time again.....next weeks gonna be a rain out.

Flash68
11-14-2010, 08:50 PM
well thats probably the best place to break. parts galore....made it out sat and saw a few pt heads.....great time again.....next weeks gonna be a rain out.

Come on Vince... the weather man is never right a week out! It'll move....

MrQuick
11-14-2010, 09:05 PM
i don't know, they have been spot on thus far but yes, that jet stream can change real fast....i was just sayin it was a great weekend for the show. it usually always rains at this event.

Flash68
11-14-2010, 09:11 PM
i don't know, they have been spot on thus far but yes, that jet stream can change real fast....i was just sayin it was a great weekend for the show. it usually always rains at this event.

I hear ya... just wanting it to be nice and dry for our get together in Livermore next weekend.

RobNoLimit
11-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Well that was fun. LOts of cars running made it fun to watch. We won the truck class, and that gives us 4 auto-x wins this year with GoodGuys. I now have lots of tires :) See ya next yr. - oh, we are working on some track days out at perris Speedway for 2011 (track testing is mon dec 6th), I'll keep you posted.

Nessumsar
11-15-2010, 03:15 PM
It was great seeing all of you again, and meeting some new friends.

Well that was fun. LOts of cars running made it fun to watch. We won the truck class, and that gives us 4 auto-x wins this year with GoodGuys. I now have lots of tires :) See ya next yr. - oh, we are working on some track days out at perris Speedway for 2011 (track testing is mon dec 6th), I'll keep you posted.

You were cooking out there Rob, truck looked and sounded great; the 'vert was looking pretty good too. Keep us updated on the Perris track days.

avgasman
11-15-2010, 04:23 PM
I did my best impersonation of a sponge and tried to soak it all in. Think I need a whole lot of track time before next year's events.

This is without question the most fun way to spend a day at a carshow.

Rod
11-15-2010, 08:50 PM

Rob your Truck looked Great and kicked butt!! good to see you Rocking the old school rod also

I did my best impersonation of a sponge and tried to soak it all in. Think I need a whole lot of track time before next year's events.

This is without question the most fun way to spend a day at a carshow.

Dan we can hit many events to get some track time, good to see the car in action finally, held together better than my bucket!!!! swing by Gotellis and visit some time