PDA

View Full Version : First time SEMA visitor

AUS.NOVA
10-05-2010, 03:44 AM
I will be flying over for the SEMA show for the first time. Any do's or dont's anyone can recommend? I will be there for the duration of show. Any places/vendors I should visit? I am hoping to see some vendors that may help with upgrades for my 66 Nova sedan.

ProdigyCustoms
10-05-2010, 04:25 AM
We have a few of our Australian customers coming over for SEMA this year.

Concentrate on Hot Rod Lane and Racing and Performance sections. Don't waste too much, well waste a little time gawking at models.

My cell number is in my signature, if you have any questions or want a second opinion on something your looking at, ring me up.

Look forward to meeting you there

Bryce
10-05-2010, 05:26 AM
Be ready to walk... a lot!

It is so much fun. Last year was my first year and I plan to always go back.

DynoDon
10-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Do you have credentials to get in? You know this is a trade only show, not open to the public right?

AUS.NOVA
10-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Yes have all the passes already.

dfernandd
10-28-2010, 06:40 PM
I'm fliying over to Las Vegas to spend few days with my wife but I wnated to stop by the show and see the amazing car. I-m just a car enthutiast I have a 73 camaro that I'm just starting to restore.

Can I get tickets for the show?

DynoDon
10-29-2010, 10:08 AM
I'm fliying over to Las Vegas to spend few days with my wife but I wnated to stop by the show and see the amazing car. I-m just a car enthutiast I have a 73 camaro that I'm just starting to restore.

Can I get tickets for the show?

To register on-site, each registrant must present two proofs of employment in the automotive industry.

The following forms of business identification will be acceptable. All must indicate current employment at an automotive–related company:
• Tax registration certificate or business registration
• Business license
• Two recent paycheck stubs to verify employment
• Business card (company name and address must correspond with the information on the registration form). Must include job title
• Business photo I.D. (must include company name, photo and name)

POLICY NOTICE: The following business categories are not allowed to register:

• Consumers
• Any nonautomotive affiliated company
• Attorneys
• Freight providers
• Travel agencies
• Graphics companies - nonautomotive
• Exhibition industry service companies
• Insurance agents
• Modeling agencies
• Printers/Packaging

SLO_Z28
10-29-2010, 02:16 PM
I think the idea is that the consumer has to meet a reasonable burden of proof.

As far as do's, do visit the Hoover Dam, it really is something else.

dfernandd
10-30-2010, 04:19 AM
Thanks guys. for the info.