PDA

View Full Version : What's up everyone? Hello from the Okefenokee Swamp in South GA!

Granny 5
10-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Hey everyone. I have visited the site before a couple of years ago but couldn't remember my login so had to start over. Was into the Turbo Buicks back then and was torn between building a pro-touring car or a traditional styled rod. Well I have now built 2 "Rat" rods and am still having a blast with the 2nd one! But still have the pro-touring desire so looking to see what's hot! Here's a couple of pics of my current ride! She's not pro-touring but we have a ball cruising it every chance we get! Not so great in the corners and braking but straight line I can hang pretty good!!! You guys have some awesome rides on here! Jason

David Sloan
10-07-2010, 04:44 AM
Welcome to the site!
Those are some cool Rat rods you got.
If you get up to canton give me a call an come by the shop!six78eight73six578

martin 1768
10-07-2010, 08:20 AM
now thats a nice ride
Welcome to the site
Martin

fletcherscustoms
10-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Welcome from a fellow south Georgia guy. If you ever need anything let me know. Or any stuff going on over there let me know as we are always looking for a reason to drag out a car

Granny 5
10-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Thanks for welcoming me guys! Chad, we are in fact trying to get a "Classic Car Rally " together for Nov. 13. Several of our friends from local cruise ins have expressed the desire to get out and drive their cars and trucks after hearing our stories from the "Power Tour". I have a flyer that we are circulating and would love to email one to you and have some of your creations participate. You have some super nice rides on the website. I know it's really short notice and there is a lot going on in the upcoming weeks. We are hoping to kick this first rally off to gain interest for one in the early spring before the weather gets so hot again. Anyone interested please contact me and I will email the flyer to you. Thanks Jason

Nothingface5384
10-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Love your ratrod man, and since you we into buicks must mean youre a really standup guy

I'm partial to buick engines mainly the turbo 6 and the sbb 300/340/350!

69cortezsilver
10-20-2010, 06:07 PM
welcome to the site