PDA

View Full Version : Reclining Seats ?

Jim Nilsen
05-21-2005, 09:23 PM
How many of you who have reclining seats actually change the seat position once you found the right spot ?

I can get some carbon fiber seats that don't recline for a really goood deal and was really looking realistically at it since I have reclining seats in my everyday car and never move them.

Just looking for opinions ....

Jim Nilsen

dgumoe
05-22-2005, 06:54 AM
mine change when my wife drives the car, or on a long ass haul cross country. look at it this way, you can always buy em and then sell em later for probably more than you paid to some unsuspecting tuner that just has to have carbon fiber seats. to get his 17 second car into the 16's

CAMAROBOY69
05-23-2005, 05:08 AM
I change mine all the time. Especially the lumbar control. When you start driving for 9 hours or more you will want any adjustments you can get. Even moving the seat 1/2 inch in any direction helps a lot to make you comfortable again.
My girlfriend usually leans hers back all the way and takes a nap on late night trips and for other reasons. :yum: :ssst:
Sorry Ill give myself one of these :slap:

dennis68
05-23-2005, 05:41 AM
My girlfriend usually leans hers back all the way and takes a nap on late night trips and for other reasons. :yum: :ssst:
Sorry Ill give myself one of these :slap:
Thanks Adam....remind me not to ride with you now. :lmao:

68protouring454
05-23-2005, 07:22 AM
den, why wouldn't you want to ride with him?? maybe he shares?????????

CAMAROBOY69
05-23-2005, 07:23 AM
:lmao: