PDA

View Full Version : Introducing The Road Tour Express

Larry Callahan
09-23-2010, 08:46 AM
The Road Tour Express challenges you to show the world just how fun a road trip can be.

https://www.pro-touring.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=33732

idxGwNrEUDI

4 days of action
4 prizes to compete for
2 "packages" to be delivered to the same destination
2 teams of 4 vehicles each
1 goal – Show the Drive

Each day 2 different drivers (with co-pilots) will drive a short distance to meet the the next person on their team in order to deliver the “package” to the destination.

1 challenge will be issued to the drivers each day. Completing the challenge will require getting off the interstate, exploring the countryside.

Drivers will be judged by how well they meet the challenge based on their photos and videos of the experience.

Both “packages” contains all the tools needed to create your own story live as it happens for the audience on the web - a digital camera, HD video camera, iPad, and mobile wifi hot spot.

Once the journeys have been completed and documented, the viewing public will vote for the drivers that did the best job documenting their challenge. The daily winners will be awarded prizes from the daily challenge sponsors once the votes have been tallied.

The Daily Challenge Sponsors for the first Road Tour Express:
Borla Performance Industries
Comp Cams
Holley Performance Products
RideTech

The first event will end in Bowling Green Kentucky, just in time for the Goodguys Nostalgia Nationals and the Road Tour Express team captains will be chosen by Monday September 27th. If you are within a 300 to 400 mile radius of Bowling Green KY, and build a team to compete... Sign up for a team captain position at http://www.roadtourexpress.com NOW!

Road Tour Express
09-23-2010, 10:19 AM
Thanks to Larry for getting this posted... We appreciate the support.

We are really looking forward to getting this event kicked off. This is going to move very quickly...

I don't think it will take very long for the two team captain spots to get filled so enter your request at the following address...

http://roadtourexpress.com/?page_id=101

This is going to be a blast!!!

If anyone has any questions about being a team captain or being part of one of the teams PLEASE feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email..

Michael Julian
[email protected]

Scott Payton
[email protected]

fletcherscustoms
09-23-2010, 12:08 PM
ALright I want in!! I need some team mates or a team to join!!!

fletcherscustoms
09-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Ok application filled out!!

Finch, Bill, Frank lets do this

chevyhector
09-23-2010, 12:20 PM
Cool !!!! Application filled out !

Road Tour Express
09-24-2010, 06:19 AM
Just wanted to make sure that everyone was clear how this is going to work. Anybody that is within a 300-400 mile radius or will be in a 300-400 mile radius on Bowling Green the week of the event can throw their hat in the ring to compete.

fletcherscustoms
09-24-2010, 06:23 AM
I tossed mine in the hat yesterday

Big Eddie
09-25-2010, 12:00 PM
Just tossed my name in the had today. :fingersx:

796spdbu
09-26-2010, 11:27 AM
I just signed up!

Road Tour Express
09-27-2010, 08:01 AM
Last Call.... Picking Capitans this afternoon... Shortly after that they will be looking to build their team so if you want to join in make sure to keep an eye on the boards...