PDA

View Full Version : Rtth6 - stats!

xxxturbo6
09-22-2010, 04:46 PM
Bill would it be possible to post the stats of the Autocross, S/S/C, Dragrace here so we can all see where we placed with our times?

If you want I can swing by and pick up copys and I can post it for you here.

Just thought it would be cool for everyone to check out there placement.

Scot W.

RS_Customs
09-22-2010, 05:24 PM
I have pictures of all the time boards if Bill wants me to post them up. I don't have the run off times from the top 8 though.

Robert

01badz28
09-29-2010, 09:52 AM
Can you just post 'em up? We could cobble together some 'unofficial' stats until Bill posts the final times.

RS_Customs
10-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Sorry for the wait, here are the time boards.

Robert

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2010/10/Time1-1.jpg

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2010/10/Time2-1.jpg

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2010/10/Time3-1.jpg

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2010/10/Time4-1.jpg

tommycomfort
10-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Cool, thanks for posting!
Tom

Derek69SS
10-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Thanks for posting... Is that list complete? It looks like I was in a tie w/ B. Wiedeman for 8th place with a 1:11.3. How many were in the run-off deal? I thought that was top-8, and that it took a 1:10.5 to get in. :confused:

TonyBolton
10-08-2010, 02:07 AM
Damn.... I wasn't even on the board. :(

Ron S
10-08-2010, 02:23 AM
Thats OK Tony, because I wish I wasn't.LOL

tommycomfort
10-08-2010, 03:10 AM
Damn.... I wasn't even on the board. :(

Tony, all I see next to your name is Forgeline! :cheers:
Tom

TonyBolton
10-08-2010, 03:36 AM
Oh trust me, i'll gladly take my consolation prize and sit politely in the corner. :)

I think ended up with a 1:08:XX something. Pretty sure that run that busted the wheel was gonna be a 1:07:5X The ol' Butt-ometer wasn't lying.

RS_Customs
10-08-2010, 04:40 AM
Thanks for posting... Is that list complete? It looks like I was in a tie w/ B. Wiedeman for 8th place with a 1:11.3. How many were in the run-off deal? I thought that was top-8, and that it took a 1:10.5 to get in. :confused:

It all the pictures of the boards that I have, nothing officeial, just pictures, lol. The top 8 run offs were written on paper if I remember correctly.

Was good to meet and talk with you Derek, again, you have a good looking car. Post up some pics if you end up changing the wheels out for something lighter like you were talking about.

Robert

Derek69SS
10-08-2010, 05:00 AM
It all the pictures of the boards that I have, nothing officeial, just pictures, lol. The top 8 run offs were written on paper if I remember correctly.

Was good to meet and talk with you Derek, again, you have a good looking car. Post up some pics if you end up changing the wheels out for something lighter like you were talking about.

Robert
Thanks! The LS1/T56 swap takes priority over wheels right now... I'll be posting updates over the winter. :twothumbs

tm327
10-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Derek I think these are not all of the times, there was a smaller board with times on it laying on the table. I know I don't see a time for B. Coomer that drove a gold camaro on these boards. I think his were on the smaller one.

Derek69SS
10-09-2010, 06:19 PM
That makes sense... IIRC, there were 76 cars, and there's only room for 60 on those boards.

I'm just really itching to see the results!

RS_Customs
10-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Derek I think these are not all of the times, there was a smaller board with times on it laying on the table. I know I don't see a time for B. Coomer that drove a gold camaro on these boards. I think his were on the smaller one.

I think they put all the times on that 4th board that were on the small board. From what I remember Bill talking about, there was not full attendance. Several people had mechanical issues or other scheduling conflicts at the last min.

B. Coomer? Are you talking about Brad Granger? He has the mag charged atomic orange 67 car #35.

Robert

tm327
10-10-2010, 05:10 PM
I think they put all the times on that 4th board that were on the small board. From what I remember Bill talking about, there was not full attendance. Several people had mechanical issues or other scheduling conflicts at the last min.

B. Coomer? Are you talking about Brad Granger? He has the mag charged atomic orange 67 car #35.

Robert
B. Coomer is Brad Coomer he has the Air Ride, Powerdyne equipped ash gold 68 Camaro. I know that the small board had some run times on them. I sat in for Steven that was writing the times down on the boards when he went for a break and had to write some of them on it. I'm pretty sure that's where Coomer's are.

RS_Customs
10-10-2010, 05:28 PM
B. Coomer is Brad Coomer he has the Air Ride, Powerdyne equipped ash gold 68 Camaro. I know that the small board had some run times on them. I sat in for Steven that was writing the times down on the boards when he went for a break and had to write some of them on it. I'm pretty sure that's where Coomer's are.

Ah ok, I guess some how I missed that board and Coomer's car when I was taking pictures.

Maybe someone else took a picture of the small board.

Robert