PDA

View Full Version : Where can i buy the best

Roadrage David
09-21-2010, 05:48 AM
Front coil over system for 68 firebird/camaro prefeureble Afco / Koni /Vari schok. looking for 650/ 700 lbs coils. gonna use eather the
http://www.speedtechperformance.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=216/category_id=232/home_id=232/mode=prod/prd216.htm
ore the DSE http://www.detroitspeed.com/productpages/indproduct/frontsuspensionprod/coilover_kit_prod.htm
to house them. Car wil be 70% roadrace 30% street use have afco coil overs with 300lbs coil over schoks in the rear(BMR Torque arm system) dont whant Qa1 schoks.. Please advice

AM.MSCL
09-21-2010, 06:04 AM
Call and talk to Frank at Prodigy Customs. His shop builds, drives and races lots of cars with those products. He can fully discuss the best option for what you are wanting and get you the parts!
Ray

ProdigyCustoms
09-21-2010, 06:13 AM
I spent a few hours with Bret from Ride Tech this weekend at RTTHs and we discussed his new coil overs. Long story short, wicked bad ass and priced reasonable.

Feel free to call and discuss

fletcherscustoms
09-21-2010, 06:25 AM
AFCO has the new elite series Mono tube, remote ressy coilovers. WE have been selling quite a bit of them lately and have the installed on our shop car also. For the price you can't beat them. They come in quite a bit lower than the DSE Penskes. They can also be configured to work with the stock style upper mounting point already in the car, without having to go through the trouble of doing a conversion like the DSE kit. Give me a shout for pricing. WE have them in stock and can ship within 24 hours.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

Roadrage David
09-22-2010, 12:20 AM
Ok thanks guys looking at the options....

MonzaRacer
09-22-2010, 12:34 AM
Ridetech! awesome stuff.

Roadrage David
09-22-2010, 02:03 AM
i also like to know witch frond coil over braked sytem should i get.
COILOVER CONVERSION BRACKETRY from DSE
ore the Speed Tech/ATS chicane kit..
so i need coil over schoks with 700lbs springs and a coil over braked kit. for endurace road racing euro stijl
pro,s and conn please. no vendor bashing just personal toughts about why you would go for a particulair set up...

fletcherscustoms
09-22-2010, 04:14 AM
Both kits are very nice pieces. DSE is has been done by thousands of folks and will continue to be done. Both kits accomplish the same things. I like the SPeedtech kit myself.

dhutton
09-22-2010, 04:43 AM
I prefer the Speedtech mounts because the DSE mounts require that you bust the ball joint and drop the control arm to adjust the coilover. There are lots of happy DSE users out there but the Speedtech just seems a little more user friendly to me.

Roadrage David
09-23-2010, 08:54 AM
Both kits are very nice pieces. DSE is has been done by thousands of folks and will continue to be done. Both kits accomplish the same things. I like the SPeedtech kit myself.
Thanks for the quik and swift bisenis Chad!!.

fletcherscustoms
09-23-2010, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the business. All parts have been ordered and will be in my hands mid next week then I'll box it all up and send it your way.