PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Albert !

JEFFTATE
09-20-2010, 05:48 AM
Thanks Albert !! ,
..for providing everyone with a truly 5 star meal at Bill's on Saturday night .

Albert , you are truly a great guy and a generous soul .
And the food was fabulous ..
The steak was melt in your mouth good , and tender !!
The sweet salad was die for . I had three plates of it !!

Thanks Albert !!

wiedemab
09-20-2010, 06:29 AM
Yep - Thanks Albert. It's always good to see you. You were working your butt off on Saturday!

cheapthrillz
09-20-2010, 06:53 AM
Best steak I've had in a while!

P.S. Warpath lite is sweet!

RAFTRACER
09-20-2010, 07:01 AM
Albert is the man !!! I come to Pigeon Forge occassionally and have eaten at all sorts of steak houses in the area....The best steak that I have had was the one that night @ the Howell ranch. It was a great time mingleing and drinking with your gang !!!

GeoffP
09-20-2010, 07:11 AM
I hate I missed that dinner - sounds like it was something else!

tazzz25906112
09-20-2010, 07:55 AM
Thanks Jeff,,, and thanks gang it was a blast to do and the evening seemed to go by in way to fast...

The RTTH's was just a blur and over way to fast for me..... I'd like to make a point of thanking the girls, Bill, Yancy & Danny for hosting such an ""incredible event""...
This year was absolutely no exception,,,,, you make everyone feel like family and we as a car community are "Extremely" fortunate to enjoy the benefits of your endless efforts and incredible hospitality....

Hell where else can you drive to an event for 1,600 miles round trip,,,, break both cars on the first day,,,, hang around laughing your Butt off all weekend and not miss a beat only to drive strait back through the night and arrive at 6am in the morning back in Toronto with smile on your face....

I can't say enough about how great it was to attend the 6th RTTH's and it was my "extreme pleasure" to cook for Y'all (BTW thanks to Danny and all the others that jumped in and helped out at the BBQ)....
The people and event are clearly one of my favorite deals every year!!!!! My son Christian had a blast and appears to be as hooked as his old man,,, go figure LOL...

Scott thanks for the compliment on WarPath Light bud I'm glad you liked it.... Shafi Keisler is going to put his all new 5 speed trans in it and I threatened Bill, Yancy and Danny with a return "Crazy Canadian" visit to the hills this fall just for good measure LOL.....

tommycomfort
09-20-2010, 09:19 AM
Albert,
What an awesome meal and a perfect time for it! Our whole family raved about the steaks and the salad!
Thanks for making it happen!
Tom

formula
09-20-2010, 09:20 AM
If you do make it back down, make sure to let me know!! Thanks again for the delicious food and the butt test on those 505's--I'm seriously jealous of how those things sit. Great to finally get to shake your hand, man!

tazzz25906112
09-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Thanks Tom I'm glad to hear the family enjoyed it... BTW congratulations again on the invite this weekend buddy, it couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Wes it was great to sake your hand too, Shafi will be doing the trans swap in the next week or two so I'll be kicking around down that way again before to long and will see if we can go thrash on the cars together one afternoon...

hotwheels
09-20-2010, 04:10 PM
Wish I was there!
Albert is the most generous guy I know especially when it comes to food.
See ya at SEMA Al!

bret
09-20-2010, 04:31 PM
Between Albert shoving a T Bone in one hand and Kyle Tucker shoving a Woodford Reserve and Sun Drop in the other...I was in fat pig heaven!

BonzoHansen
09-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Between Albert shoving a T Bone in one hand and Kyle Tucker shoving a Woodford Reserve and Sun Drop in the other...I was in fat pig heaven!

it's like a dream come true! :cheers:

ProdigyCustoms
09-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Awesome, I hate to admit it but I enjoyed Saturday night (party) as much or more as Saturday morning (autocross).

Fantastic food, great drinks, great friends, Priceless.

Albert, your a friend for life!

tazzz25906112
09-20-2010, 06:48 PM
MaTT we sure missed having you there this year buddy and we'll have to work on getting you out to the RTTH's 7 with the Stang next year.... I trust the event over at JCG went well (Cris is a championship guy) and I look forward to seeing all you guys soon....

Bret it was a blast buddy and I look forward to see you guys again soon...

Scott cheers buddy,,, thanks.

Frank thanks bud, I had a blast doing it too....

Steve1968LS2
09-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Very cool of you to do Albert.. sorry the late photoshoot and stupid traffic conspired to make me miss it..

Great seeing you!

tazzz25906112
09-20-2010, 09:01 PM
It was great seeing you too Steve,,, we'll just have to enjoy a good steak together at the RTTC 2 bud....

HILROD
09-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Albert you are the man! I've been raving to everyone who would listen about your cooking. Thanks again!

DSE
09-21-2010, 03:48 AM
Albert, thanks for the great meal. I wanted to rave like everyone else has about the meal you provided. Saturday evening really makes RTTH special, good food, good company and fun. Thanks again. Kyle

David Sloan
09-21-2010, 04:18 AM
I have to say i think everybody has said the best things that could be said. An i know i thanked you in person,
BUT Damn you just dont meet guys like you every day! THANK"S when i grow up i want to be like you!

tazzz25906112
09-21-2010, 05:40 AM
Frank B. & Kyle thanks again guys, it's always a pleasure to cook for friends.....

David, Hell who said I grew up son????,,,, quick shoot that some bitch LOL......
All kidding aside you know your more than welcome good buddy and I'm glad you enjoyed it...

Bow Tie 67
09-21-2010, 07:16 AM
Great I just had to read this thread, now I'm starving my A** off. I spoke with Albert about some good Italian cooking and man I would love to experience one of those feasts.

Thanks bud for your time and generosity.

tazzz25906112
09-21-2010, 08:03 AM
Thanks Matt you're only a cool 7+ hour ride over to Toronto man and I'd love to have you drop in for a weekend of feasting any time buddy.... You show and the wife and I'll cook until ya explode Pal LOL....

Bow Tie 67
09-21-2010, 10:55 AM
Thanks Matt you're only a cool 7+ hour ride over to Toronto man and I'd love to have you drop in for a weekend of feasting any time buddy.... You show and the wife and I'll cook until ya explode Pal LOL....

He** why drive when I can fly for free. :smoke: Do you think customs would charge me for the extra weight I'd gain? LOL

tazzz25906112
09-21-2010, 04:41 PM
He** why drive when I can fly for free. :smoke: Do you think customs would charge me for the extra weight I'd gain? LOL

Fly for free ^5 thats cool,,, but you might have trouble explaining to your airline why you flew out in one seat and are returning in two ROFLMAO.....

Hell knows I should be able to muster up a car or two we can play with provided you come before the snow fly's good buddy....