PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Bill Howell and all RTTH6 Sponsors!

LeadSSled
09-19-2010, 07:15 PM
I just want to give a huge THANK YOU to Bill for organizing this event and making it happen. I also very much appreciate every one of the sponsors of this event. The tech and product support available this year rivals almost any "car event" that I have ever attended. And the sponsors were extremely generous with their door prize donations again this year. Thank you very much. Without all of you, this would not be an event.

I'm just one of the local guys that started attending the RTTH events to help our firend and neighbor Bill Howell fill enough slots to make this event financially viable, and to autocross with something more interesting than Miatas and Subarus. I missed the first RTTH event , but have attended all but #4 (out of town racing at a 24 Hours of LeMons event in which Bill sponsored my car) and watched this event grow and prosper. Bill has evolved this into one of the premiere events on the calendar and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Bill, this is a job very well done, my friend. My hat is off to you. Thanks for letting me bring my "taxi cab" out to play with some of the most impressively engineered rides in the country. I am truly humbled to be invited to such a premiere event with such a great group of cars and people. Thank you!

Terry Kehne
RTTH #30

MIGOAT
09-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Yes Thank you guys for all the hard work!!!!! We had a blast at all the events and will look forward to next yrs.

dropit69
09-20-2010, 01:40 PM
Terry great meeting you again and following you back thru the foothills hauling ass in the Taxi cab..lol..i think we forced some tourist to pull over and let us by..lol

LeadSSled
09-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Darrin - Yes, that was a "spirited" drive for sure. Too much fun!