PDA

View Full Version : Directions to the shop/dinner Friday night?

GeoffP
09-01-2010, 04:56 PM
I need a little help. It's going to be impossible for me to make it to the cruise on Friday due to the kick off time changing from 4:00 to noon. Can someone help me out with an address or possibly directions from the Main Stay to the shop where dinner is?

Thanks!!

bonecrrusher
09-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Ah crap.... when did the time change?

That kind of bones my plans as well... ughh.

Bill Howell
09-01-2010, 07:42 PM
The shop we will end up at, around 4pm is Precision Hot Rods, 1439 Catlettsburg Rd. Sevierville, Tn. If you need that address. This is just off Hwy 66 for those that come in from the interstate at Exit 407. You ride right passed it when you come into town.

Guys, again I am sorry for the change but when our destination changed, I was forced to move the cruise up so we could get everything in. We will be driving about 125 miles round trip and if we waited until 4pm we would be really late before we got home and with traffic the way it is that weekend, I did not feel that was a good plan. I know if screws up you timing if you are coming in on Friday, but there was no other way. While cruising the Dragon is a real blast, it is over an hour away from Pigeon Forge just to start the dragon so we will have two hours in just the trip over and back.

GeoffP
09-02-2010, 02:52 AM
Thanks for the info Bill. My wife's boss is just being a butt. If she would've let my wife off for the whole day we'd be there no problem. I'm sure we will still have a great time. We'll see you there!

Scott Parkhurst
09-02-2010, 11:13 AM
We'll be close, but hopefully on time for noon liftoff on the cruise deal. We will surely try!