PDA

View Full Version : shops in okc area?

okyankee
08-29-2010, 02:47 PM
hello fellow okies, i got a 65 chevelle project and i need to staty tslking to shops to see what kind of money i will be spending.

need the following.

shop to weld on a rear clip for a mini tub

shop to fit the body to the frame after the mini tub

paint and body

interior shop

shop to put in a ls3 and auto trans

i will buy parts local as long as they are in a few bucks of what i can buy online for.

nkopper
09-01-2010, 05:13 AM
MuscleRodz is in the OKC area. They're a site sponsor--see their link on the right side of the page (musclerodz.com).

Nathan

okyankee
09-01-2010, 06:33 PM
MuscleRodz is in the OKC area. They're a site sponsor--see their link on the right side of the page (musclerodz.com).

Nathan
i see they sell stuff but don't see what services they offer. i guess i should stop by and check them out.

MuscleRodz
09-14-2010, 07:27 AM
Give me a call, we can talk. We can handle most everything with exception of interior and engine machine work. Shop address is office only. I have my fab shop just south of Norman. Plenty of cars in the shop to look at when you come by.

okyankee
09-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Give me a call, we can talk. We can handle most everything with exception of interior and engine machine work. Shop address is office only. I have my fab shop just south of Norman. Plenty of cars in the shop to look at when you come by.
pm me your shop address and when i get out early from my 12hr days lately, i will stop by to check out the work and chat with you.

carterhickmandesigns
09-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Hey I know that home town! I grew up in Yukon and graduated from there in 88. Mom and brother still live there and I try to visit at least once a year.

Carter

okyankee
09-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Hey I know that home town! I grew up in Yukon and graduated from there in 88. Mom and brother still live there and I try to visit at least once a year.

Carter
i grew up out by tuttle and newcastle. i bought my first house here last year. a week from friday makes it the anniversary i guess. yukon rocks.

quick89
09-16-2010, 05:30 PM
i dont know of any in OK but here in the dfw area of Tx i would suggest Texas Racewerks they know what they are doing they are a chassis shop and performance shop they can handle your car if your willing to come here you wont be sorry if you did
i know for sure the guy that does the ls swaps there has done a several ls swaps in all types of cars
69 camaro ls3 t56 swap
72 impala ls3 4l60 e swap
2003 350z ls3 t56 swap
1983 gmc 1500 ls based 5.3 swap
thats just to name a few
Texas Racewerks
817-377-2790
3700 Reagan Dr. Bldg b
FortWorth Tx 76116
call them and see what they can do for you i know they are experienced in this field they did my ls swap