PDA

View Full Version : three link geometry ?'s

scikotictc232
08-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Hey there I am in the process of pro touring my 1970 plymouth Duster, I currently have the car stripped down and am waiting for the parts to come in. I am doing this project in class and was going to run a set up similar to the one lap camaro with a watts link. As far as narrowing in my rear subframe and getting the chassis work done I have no ?s with, but I am curious as to the three link geometry. I am going to be running spherical ends all the way around for the ease of adjustability. i was also planning on running a housing for the pivot point of my watts link to be adjustable for roll center and such. As far as what i need help with is were to set up the adjustment holes for my pivot point and to what degrees I should run my links and how long. I need to have my plans done by monday or tuesday at the latest. I will be measuring the whole car tonight so if anyone can figure it out with imput let me know. I was planning on running the brakets to the links to be fully adjustable like whats on a pro link 4 link set up for different tracks and types of races. any help is appreciated. thanks guys.

MrQuick
08-21-2010, 09:14 PM
pm sent...

scikotictc232
08-22-2010, 08:15 AM
Hey thanks man, ill play around with it and post up my results.