PDA

View Full Version : Edelbrock IAS Shocks

Bigblue73
05-13-2005, 08:53 AM
Is anyone using these shocks? What is your impression these? I'm looking for shock recommendation for the Dodge Challenger.

Jeremy
05-13-2005, 11:17 AM
I am running them on my TA and find them very nice. The highway ride is very comfortable but tight in the corners. Around town on real rough roads they do as advertised and help soak up the bumps. I am running factory WS6 spring rates so I cannot comment on how they do with higher spring rates.

They were a definite improvement of monroe sensatracs.

The warraty is very good. I had one shock leak its fluid on front and one have its lower bushing go bad on the front. I did have to pay shipping back to edelbrock, but they had my news one out to me in a month. They would have sent them immediately if I wanted by billing my credit card and then refunding it when my old ones got there.

Q ship
05-13-2005, 12:24 PM
Just internet hearsay so take it for what it's worth-lot's of people seem to have warranty claims for leaks.

68SSConvt
05-17-2005, 05:26 PM
I've had a set for about 7 years. One of the four developed a leak after about 5 years/over 20,000 miles. I sent it back to Summit for free replacement under the lifetime warranty. They sent a new one at no cost, no questions asked.

I'm happy with mine.

Ray