PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles July17th Justice Brothers Racing Museum in Duarte

Chucks73
05-11-2005, 02:18 PM
OK let me introduce myself. I am a new member of this site. I own a 1973 Camaro RS that is mostly stock and a 1978 Corvette. For the last 4 years I have organized gatherings for the Pacific section of the Corvetteforum.com I would like to invite the Southern California members of this Forum to join me members of the Corvette Forum and a few other Camaro Forums to the Justice Brothers Racing in Duarte California.
Justice Brothers Racing Museum is only open to the public during the week. BUT I have been able to work with the Great people at Justice Brothers in Duarte to allow us to Visit their Museum on Sunday July 17th. They have set aside room for 80 people from the forum to attend. So I will need a head count from you as you sign-up.

I would like to give the manager a ruff number of people by July 11th so please sign up on this post. Maybe a trip to Hooters after the museum tour.

I will not be setting up a Cruise for afterward. But if someone or Club from the area would like to organize a cruise for afterward feel free to post on this tread.

I am organizing a gathering on:
Date Sunday July 17th Admission is FREE
Time 9:30 am (They are opening the doors for us at 10:00am till 12:00pm)
Location Justice Brothers
2734 E. Huntington Dr.
Duarte, CA

The Justice Brothers Racing Museum in Duarte. California is a terrific place to see the evolution of motor sports. Founded in 1985, the Museum has a wide variety of vintage circle track racecars, ice racing motorcycles, street rods, restored classics, Indy cars from past and present (including two from the Sylvester Stallone movie Driven), dragsters, midgets, a stadium truck, historic engines, model cars, antique gas pumps and even a Pitts acrobatic biplane hanging from the ceiling! Best of all the Justice Brothers Museum is arranged with the automotive enthusiast in mind: no ropes or railings separate the visitor from these steel and aluminum works of art. This incredible collection is a must-see. The Justice Brothers Racing Museum has free admission

http://www.justicebrothers.com/racing&museum.htm

Directions
From the 605 Freeway, drive north toward the 210 freeway. Take the Huntington Drive exit at the end of the 605 freeway, instead of taking the 210 East or West. Turn right at the signal light and drive east 6-tenths of a mile. We are on your right after you pass through the Las Lomas intersection.

From the Eastbound or Westbound 210 Freeway, take the Mt. Olive exit to Huntington Drive. Turn right at the signal light and drive east 6-tenths of a mile. We are on your right after you pass through the Las Lomas intersection.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

Chucks73
06-29-2005, 06:59 AM
Around 20 Corvettes and Camaros signed up so far with two weeks to go. Is anyone from Pro-Touring interested?