PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!!

HectorM52
07-08-2010, 07:58 AM
Well, everyone else was starting a 'thank you' thread so I thought I'd do the same.

First, thanks to Jeff and David to doing most/all of the legwork to get this thing off of square one. I can't imagine the legwork required to make something like this happen. Which is why I'm glad you guys are the ones doing it!!

Secondly I'd like to thank Bill for bringing the cones down and the timing equipment. Without those I'm sure we could still put this on, but it would have been a lot less organized. I know you're not local and I'm sure that gas in your big beast ain't cheap, so thanks for coming down again this year!!

Next I would like to thank all of the sponsors for helping to put up some money/parts/time which allow us to have this event. I can hardly afford the CHEAP entry fee so without you guys I can't imagine this event would continue to happen - though hopefully it WILL continue to happen for years to come.

Lastly, I would like to thank Steevo and Twist Machine for your generosity and for your selection of my truck in one of your giveaways. I remember seeing you and/or your car back at Year One in 2008 and then again at RTTH4 and RTTH5. It's cool to now know you a little better and to think back about how I was parked next to you and didn't even know it!! Me and my buddy Hotwire were admiring your little cone-carving sticker. I remember it like it was yesterday!

To Jeff and David, please let me know if I can help you guys in any way next year. Though I'm not "local" I'm pretty close to it and can help in any way you guys need. Just let me know.

I look forward to RTTH and PSMC next year already.

Later,
Adam

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2010/07/DSC_8234-1.jpg

JEFFTATE
07-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Thanks Adam ,
And thank you for posting the autocross times.
I stink at spreadsheets.

HectorM52
07-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Thanks Adam ,
And thank you for posting the autocross times.
I stink at spreadsheets.
I guess when I'm not driving I'll have to work the computer at RTTH or something...

JEFFTATE
07-08-2010, 11:06 AM
I guess when I'm not driving I'll have to work the computer at RTTH or something...

I'm gonna' have a second laptop and printer next year to print copies of the times for everyone at the event..

Mr.VENGEANCE
07-08-2010, 02:12 PM
I was so happy to see a truck out there!

good times!

Bill Howell
07-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Adam, computer help at RTTHs would be welcomed. I would love to have the times on a spreadsheet that we could hand out at the event. The timing deal just will not do that itself.

JEFFTATE
07-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Adam, computer help at RTTHs would be welcomed. I would love to have the times on a spreadsheet that we could hand out at the event. The timing deal just will not do that itself.

Yep , that is the way to do it.
Hand a sheet to each participant at the end of each session.
And copies to spectators too.

We are getting a handle on these events.
It feels good.

Steve Chryssos
07-09-2010, 02:37 AM
Thanks Adam.

You built a great truck that performs extremely well. It deserves attention.Year One was a working event and therefore a blur. But I have always enjoyed watching your truck at Run Thru The Hills.

Thanks for building something different.

Ron S
07-09-2010, 04:05 AM
I like his truck also, if I remember right, it smoked my Mustang on the AutoX, at Peachstate last year. It is cool to see some different stuff at the event. Ron

David Sloan
07-09-2010, 04:34 AM
Thanks Adam
I for one had more fun watching you guys run your truck an cars than i thought could be had with out being in a car.

If it were not for all the people that came out an spent there money, an then helped us out with the track we could not of done it.
I have to say that Jeff step up an did the leg work, I just made a phone call an sent a check for the insurance an lined up the place for the auto cross.
Jeff talk to all the sponsors an all you guys to make this thing happen,He found our route for the cruse on Friday pick it out an call to tell me what was going on.
Thanks to every body!

stage2ROUSH
07-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Adam it was nice meeting you and your truck is amazing !! but coming from the "90's" mini-truck scene well...... ya know gotta give props to a" PTmini"hope to see you at another event . Scott

HectorM52
07-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Adam it was nice meeting you and your truck is amazing !! but coming from the "90's" mini-truck scene well...... ya know gotta give props to a" PTmini"hope to see you at another event . Scott
Scott, nice to meet you too. I'm definitely going to hit you up if I ever come down to Disney! :)

What's funny is that I was NOT part of the mini-truck scene (too young, I guess). But anyone not familiar with the truck automatically assumes it's a "mini" or "lowrider" and I just keep saying "SPORT TRUCK" - it's a "SPORT TRUCK!!" I'll just keep telling myself that!!

stage2ROUSH
07-09-2010, 06:23 PM
very true !!! how about " sportytruck"

stage2ROUSH
07-09-2010, 06:25 PM
yeah , I used to get that about mine, thing is, its more streetrod style than typical "mini-truck"

SparkyRnD
07-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Scott, it was nice to meet you as well, and that is a slick mustang! My buddy loved seeing the videos and pics I took, and will hopefully make it next year.

protouring70
07-10-2010, 06:07 PM
HAHA, so Adam is a mini trucker!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought about that!!!:spank2:

stage2ROUSH
07-10-2010, 06:17 PM
HAHA, so Adam is a mini trucker!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought about that!!!:spank2:
I think "SportTrucker" is the PC term.