PDA

View Full Version : GoodGuys Car show in Rhineback,NY

staged67gspwr
06-22-2010, 06:47 PM
Any PT members going up to the show this weekend?i`ll probably be there with a bunch of PT cars saturday.

Thanks

ALLFAITH
06-24-2010, 07:11 AM
Nick, Peter, Mr. Angry--you guys up for this ?

Anybody else in the area ?

GG shows are always very good IMO

My bro and I are meeting George and some other PT guys on the NYS Thruway to caravan up.

Brad

staged67gspwr
06-24-2010, 07:12 AM
Mr.Angry is out for this weekend he`s on vacation i spoke to him,it would be great to get some more people from here to come up.

thanks

ALLFAITH
06-24-2010, 07:22 AM
Mike- I thought all your vacations were car related :) Captree soon.

Enjoy the vacation.

Brad

HotRod47
06-24-2010, 04:41 PM
I will be going up Saturday. But since my project is in amillion pieces I will be driving my 47 Ford street rod. The car in my avatar.

Looking forward to seening some nice PT cars there to get ideas offf of though....

Glenn

68sixspeed
06-24-2010, 07:40 PM
I'm planning on going Saturday as long as I can fix a master cyl problem Friday. -Dan

HotRod47
06-26-2010, 01:04 PM
I'm planning on going Saturday as long as I can fix a master cyl problem Friday. -Dan

I passed you when we aere heading out to Rhinebeck, we were all traveling West while you were going East. Did you make it to the show?

Some very nice PT cars there today!! I am in love with the black Buick with the red interior from New York... WOW!! what a nice car!

staged67gspwr
06-26-2010, 03:20 PM
:drive:
I am in love with the black Buick with the red interior from New York... WOW!! what a nice car!

Thats me

HotRod47
06-26-2010, 04:37 PM
:drive:

Thats me

Wow do I love your car! Easily one of the top 5 cars there for me. Nice, nice car...:cheers:

staged67gspwr
06-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Wow do I love your car! Easily one of the top 5 cars there for me. Nice, nice car...:cheers:

Thank you very much for the compliment.

68sixspeed
06-26-2010, 05:33 PM
I passed you when we aere heading out to Rhinebeck, we were all traveling West while you were going East. Did you make it to the show?

Some very nice PT cars there today!! I am in love with the black Buick with the red interior from New York... WOW!! what a nice car!

no, I got to lime rock and had a weird backfire (I was hoping it was a distributor gear or something like that) and it was running on 7 cyls so I turned back, motor is coming out, broke a jessel rocker right in half! Not a good day! Did the rain stay away? -Dan

HotRod47
06-27-2010, 06:19 AM
no, I got to lime rock and had a weird backfire (I was hoping it was a distributor gear or something like that) and it was running on 7 cyls so I turned back, motor is coming out, broke a jessel rocker right in half! Not a good day! Did the rain stay away? -Dan

Oh that stinks!! I left for home at 2:30, weather was still perfect! Great day....sorry you missed it.

staged67gspwr
06-28-2010, 05:20 AM
Brad`s bad ass T/A

ALLFAITH
06-28-2010, 07:58 AM
Great time, cool picture.

Have some video and pics if I can figure out what to do with on my new macbook!! Literally, one car was cooler than the next in our group.

We need to do that more often, some great PT cars and owners rolling from Queens and LI.

Let's hit the beach on LI one Sunday morning in July. Or anything

Brad

ALLFAITH
06-28-2010, 07:59 AM
Did taller George Recover ?

68sixspeed
06-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Oh that stinks!! I left for home at 2:30, weather was still perfect! Great day....sorry you missed it.

thanks, the good news is now that it's out - it only broke the pushrod and rocker. Guess 5/16" comp push rods weren't up to the task! Could be worse though, valves survive! yeah!

staged67gspwr
06-28-2010, 07:17 PM
Great time, cool picture.

Have some video and pics if I can figure out what to do with on my new macbook!! Literally, one car was cooler than the next in our group.

We need to do that more often, some great PT cars and owners rolling from Queens and LI.

Let's hit the beach on LI one Sunday morning in July. Or anything

Brad

Brad we definately gotta do these runs more often im in anytime for the beach on sunday morning let me know,George recoverd alright thank god he had AAA,lololol he`s looking for a Buick 10 bolt now,as for the chevelle he`s gonna see whats wrong with it this weekend.

Thanks

ALLFAITH
06-29-2010, 03:42 AM
Figured he would be drowning his misery in beer. We will roll soon.

Brad

staged67gspwr
06-29-2010, 04:30 AM
Figured he would be drowning his misery in beer. We will roll soon.

Brad

lolololol,he`s not takin it too bad,we will roll soon!!