PDA

View Full Version : Windshield Moldings 67 Firebird Vert

Smock67
06-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Hey guys i've been looking for windshield moldings and the pinchweld molding for my car for a while now and have been coming up with nothing. I don't want reproduction as I've heard horrible fitment stories with them. I don't care if they are even dented or anything as I have the ability to fix them.

My plan is to get them Black chromed, black powdercoated, or the brushed nickle finish, so the chrome doesn't even need to be nice. If anyone finds any local to them I will pay for shipping and whatever else. All the ones that I have found are "show quality" chromed units which would be a waste for me.

Smock67
07-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Ok so I've seen a lot more postings for Coupe moldings for the front windshield. My question is what the difference is between the coupe and vert? Would I be able with some work to make this work on my vert?

Happyfunballs
07-02-2010, 04:17 AM
If you can fix originals, you can fix the repo's. You're right, they aren't as good as the originals, but they're available. I'll see if I still have mine.

Smock67
07-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Well im not entirely sure that I can fix them but I'm bound and determined to start metal working one way or another. I figure moldings would be the best way.