PDA

View Full Version : Second Skin Audio.com Firewall Thermal Coating Sale

Larry Callahan
06-16-2010, 03:53 PM
Check out Second Skin's 50% of sale!

Have a pencil ready and watch the video to learn a little about their products and score a 50% discount code for the new product called Firewall.

Firewall is a ceramic and glass sphere loaded coating that reduces heat in the interior of cars. It can get applied to the floor, doors, ceiling, underbody or firewall to knock down heat levels.

s6RTsap6Qc8

Second Skin Rep
06-17-2010, 09:23 AM
Nice Vid!!
;)

ANT

badbu68
06-17-2010, 11:10 AM
So does it get applied over or under damplifier pro?

Rhino
06-17-2010, 11:23 AM
Being latex based, how sturdy of an undercoating is this? How resilient to rock chips, scrapes, etc is the product?

Would it be more recommended to use this on the inside of the car, and a different undercoat product on the bottom?

Second Skin Rep
06-18-2010, 12:14 PM
I would either apply this on top of a vibration damper (http://www.secondskinaudio.com/) like Damplifier Pro, or as an undercoating.

The latex we use is a water based acrylic that is very hard, yet flexible.
It absorbs impact very well, and will not crack or chip with abuse.
Great as an undercoating!

ANT

DPG3
09-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Im new to this kind of stuff, i dont understand what it does. i thought it was next to the engine and the cab.

aronhk_md
09-23-2010, 04:41 PM
You can pretty much apply it anywhere you want really. I thought about doing the roof and floor too . If you want an answer though, give the company a call. Ownership of Second Skin has changed hands since this thread was posted and they are moving to a new facility....or just moved. So the new owner may not be watching here yet for posts.