PDA

View Full Version : Question about the PM

CAMAROBOY69
05-05-2005, 07:01 AM
I never get an e-mail notification when someone PM's me. Is there something I need to turn on for this to work???

Jagarang
05-05-2005, 07:09 AM
In your user CP you can set your notification level under "Edit Options". This way as soon as either you login to the forum or as soon as you are PM'd a message a pop-up will pop-up on your screen.

Private Messaging
This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
Enable Private Messaging

The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages

If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message.
Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up

CAMAROBOY69
05-05-2005, 07:11 AM
Thanks Kevin,
I found the box that wasnt clicked. :woot: Time to PM myself to see if it works. :wedgie:
EDIT: Hahah yeah I just checked it and I got a PM from myself. It worked. Now I wont hear "hey man I sent you a PM about 2 weeks ago but you never replied."