PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Pro-Touring Meet July 23rd

trapin
05-03-2005, 02:53 AM
OK...some of you may remember last year I tried (in vain) to get a Pro-Touring meet together at the Bakers Show in Milford last year and the week of the event just about everybody bailed out. Well....we're going to try and get it going again. However...not to upstage the Pigeon Forge event that Bill Howell is putting on I've decided to push it a month to July 23rd. I still have my group mailing list from last year (I think we had 30 people) but I know many more have joined since then and didn't know anything about this. So with that said...if you are interested in doing the meet this year and have any suggestions for a location, go ahead and drop me an e-mail at; [email protected]

The Bakers Show in Milford is still an option but if we can get enough cars involved we might be able to do something on the side say at Stoney Creek park or something. If we get there early enough we can have the parking lot to ourselves and maybe do some grilling and a little....you know.... :Alchy:

I'm gonna holla at the guys over at Lateral-G about this but if you're interested, go ahead and jump in here with some suggestions. This is my 2nd try at this, hopefully we can get something going for this year. :3gears:

69lt4
05-04-2005, 02:58 AM
Tony,
Great idea. I know last year I wasn't able to make it. I need to check the calendar to see what is going on. Baker's would be good for me. The pro-touring car won't be ready, but the convertible is.
Kevin

apex69
05-04-2005, 07:53 AM
23rd is good. I can tentatively make it. You should have your car painted by then and even have some residual paint under the fingernails.

CAMAROBOY69
05-04-2005, 08:05 AM
I should be able to make it if I dont grenade my car at the Gingerman Raceway at the end of this month. Add me to the list and I will try to be there.

c.schulz
05-04-2005, 08:22 AM
Count me in.

Chris

trapin
05-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Pat...knowing me it'll be on about 80% of my body. LOL!!!! I always have good intentions, but in the end I'm like 'Pig Pen' from the Peanuts...I just can't seem to stay clean. By the way, stick around...I'm going to be throwing out a lot of questions in the Paint And Body section soon.

fastburn430
05-15-2005, 08:45 AM
That sounds like something I would be up for. Personally, I would prefer something closer than Milford to the metro area.