PDA

View Full Version : More incentive to sign up or attend the event

Finch
05-07-2010, 05:45 AM
This may or may not appeal to some folks but I will put it out there just in case.

During the Faceoff event I only had a passenger in my car for a couple autocross laps and the rest of the time the seat was empty. For the MWMCC I would like to offer the open seat to anyone who wants to take a ride, get some pointers on the line, driving tips in general, or just wants get the blood pumping with a high speed roller coaster ride. I have entered 2 cars for the event so there will be plenty of opportunity as well as choice of cars.

I am still learning the car and improving my skills so know that we will be on the edge at all times pushing the limits....

I am sure there are others that will extend this offer so this is worth the price of admission just to be able to ride in some of the really great cars that come to these things.

I am ordering a second helmet today so that I will have one in the car for passengers to make it easier. It may a little big for most but will get the job done.

Let’s get this event filled up and help support all the great sponsors and coordinators that are making these events possible.

Larry Callahan
05-07-2010, 06:45 AM
Awesome offer! I may have to jump on a plane again. LOL!

Tucks69
05-07-2010, 06:50 AM
Finch if you have the same offer at the PSMC I would like to get in line!!

bret
05-07-2010, 07:50 AM
It had not occurred to me that many people didn't know they could ride. All you need is to sign the waiver and promise not to mees the seat.
We will have a few RideTech cars there...they all go faster with a passenger. the prettier the passenger, the faster they go!

Brian...thanks for bringing this up...and for your continous support!

Also, Brian...can we say anything about the new car you will be debuting at the Musclecar Challenge?

Finch
05-07-2010, 08:08 AM
Also, Brian...can we say anything about the new car you will be debuting at the Musclecar Challenge?

Bret,

Good point, I think it is time to get the word out.

I will get some good pictures together and start a thread on the car. It will be close as we are waiting on the engine but we will make it even if we have to borrow from one of the other cars.

Bad94
05-09-2010, 05:35 AM
Brian, i think i might have to ask for more time off work.

What hotels are you all staying at?

732ndgen
05-09-2010, 07:23 AM
im all in with that offer.....:yum::6gears:

tommycomfort
05-17-2010, 04:08 AM
I'm all about riding with anyone I can glean some driving skills from!

protouring70
05-17-2010, 04:18 AM
Thanks for offering rides. I felt that I would be bothering you or forcing my way in. So when the opportunity arises I will ask! Heck I might even ask if I can ride in the ol' 68 of Mr Tuck!!!!

Tucks69
05-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Thanks for offering rides. I felt that I would be bothering you or forcing my way in. So when the opportunity arises I will ask! Heck I might even ask if I can ride in the ol' 68 of Mr Tuck!!!!

I would be glad to let you ride along Brent!!

tazzz25906112
05-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Hell that's a great idea Brian,,,,, I'll offer anyone a ride that wants to see the wrong line a first class ticket ROFLMAO.

Seriously though gang this guy can drive and I'll most likely take him up on his offer too.... It's all about learning to drive the best you can while having a blast....

MIGOAT
05-24-2010, 09:17 PM
NO DOUBT I will be asking you guys again. unlike the last time at RTTH I had no helmet i'm bringing mine this time. I really want someone to take my lady for a spin if she won't get too scared.
I'm down though!!!!! You guys have helped make decise to make the 12 hr trip..

Finch
05-25-2010, 07:28 AM
NO DOUBT I will be asking you guys again. unlike the last time at RTTH I had no helmet i'm bringing mine this time. I really want someone to take my lady for a spin if she won't get too scared.
I'm down though!!!!! You guys have helped make decise to make the 12 hr trip..

You will have a great time with the crew and just pick the car you want your girl to ride in.

Finch
05-25-2010, 07:29 AM
Brian, i think i might have to ask for more time off work.

What hotels are you all staying at?

Dan,

Looks like we are staying at the Super 8 in Indy and the Holiday Inn Express in Vincennes

lower90xcab
05-25-2010, 03:53 PM
im trying to make plans to head down for satudays fun....

Bad94
05-25-2010, 06:32 PM
im trying to make plans to head down for satudays fun....

Bring the truck, im going to head out here early saturday.

lower90xcab
05-25-2010, 06:45 PM
this is only a 2hr drive for me and im not even sure i can make it down saturday....

bret
05-26-2010, 07:50 AM
Lots of last minute entries...DSE - 2 cars, RPM - 1 car, and 3 more cars last night.
The weather is supposed to be perfect...low 80's and sunshine.

Boogity Boogity...let's go boys!

Bow Tie 67
05-26-2010, 07:52 AM
My damn car is ready, but I need someone to step up and cover my shift at work.........

BA.
05-26-2010, 10:39 AM
I'm bringing *2* helmets!!! :-D Can't wait!!!!! :headbang:

jermsjunk
05-26-2010, 11:54 AM
I would love to take a ride in one of these cars. How do we arrange to get in line? I have never been to one of these events and Im looking to get my feet wet. Hopefully Ill have a car ready next year.

bret
05-27-2010, 06:34 AM
Just come to the event and talk to one of the drivers. You'l have to sign a waiver, and have a helmet with you. Not every driver is comfortable taking passengers, but most will accomodate. I certainly will.
I'll also tell you that there is usually a waiting list.

See you there!

ban
05-27-2010, 07:27 PM
I will be there and hope to be able to get some rides. Its great reading about products, but much better to actually see them in action.

I also emailed jimi about volunteering, figured if I didn't have a car there I could do that. I look forward to seeing everyone.

Brad N

cmraman
05-28-2010, 07:48 PM
This may or may not appeal to some folks but I will put it out there just in case.

During the Faceoff event I only had a passenger in my car for a couple autocross laps and the rest of the time the seat was empty. For the MWMCC I would like to offer the open seat to anyone who wants to take a ride, get some pointers on the line, driving tips in general, or just wants get the blood pumping with a high speed roller coaster ride. I have entered 2 cars for the event so there will be plenty of opportunity as well as choice of cars.

I am still learning the car and improving my skills so know that we will be on the edge at all times pushing the limits....

I am sure there are others that will extend this offer so this is worth the price of admission just to be able to ride in some of the really great cars that come to these things.

I am ordering a second helmet today so that I will have one in the car for passengers to make it easier. It may a little big for most but will get the job done.

Let’s get this event filled up and help support all the great sponsors and coordinators that are making these events possible.

Great thought Brian. I brought mine with me. Hey, maybe you'll let me steal the keys for autocross on Sunday :idea: