PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Frank Serafine/Prodigy Customs and Forgeline

hotrod69camaro
04-04-2010, 01:42 PM
After having a total blast running my car (a black 69 camaro) yesterday at El Toro surrounded by many very nice and very knowledgeable people, it was time to give out the awards to the drivers and give out a prize. After the awards were given out, to the drivers, sponsors, promoters and the support people thanked. The time came came for the drawing of a participant card for a set of Forgeline Wheels to be given away by Frank Serafine, Prodigy Customs and Forgeline Wheels. The card given to me as a driver in the morning was lucky #13. And at the end of the day, my lucky number #13 card was drawn. And I won a set of Forgeline Wheels. I was speechless and very surprised and grinning ear to ear about a new set of wheels for my car. I had never met Frank before but I can now tell you from first hand experience. What a cool dude and nice guy. Again, thank you very much Frank Serafine, Prodigy Customs and Forgeline Wheels. They are beautiful wheels and I cant wait to get them and put them on my car. They're going to make my car look bitchin.......Thanks very much Mike Wright

GHOSTDANCER
04-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Congrats :1st:

brans72
04-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Frank is also very knowledgeable, great deals on about anything you want and will reach out to anyone in need of help. Congrats on the free set of wheels! Hope you post pics for us and for Frank/Prodigy/Forgeline.

JUSTACOUPE
04-04-2010, 06:38 PM
lucky you Mike, your car is gonna look great with those wheels , what car ended up winnning the event?

BayouSS
04-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Congratulations, what a lucky guy. Now we need to see some pics with those wheels installed.

MrQuick
04-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Those rims should suit your car nicely...kicksass.

congrats!!
Vince

CarlC
04-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Way to go Mike! You sure looked like a happy guy.

Danny Thomas
04-04-2010, 10:07 PM
We are very glad that someone like you won...you could see your appreciation and that is exactly what Bill, Yancy and myself was hoping would happen. please post pics of car when wheels get on...Danny

Cdog
04-05-2010, 07:14 AM
Damn you got lucky! I was # 12 gritting my teeth. HA! :hammer:

Didn't the owner of forge line say the participants were eligible for discounts on wheels?

Congrats!:cheers:

aray327
04-05-2010, 07:27 AM
I guess i can uncross my fingers now... I have been saying a little prayer at night since saturday waiting for someone to call me telling me how lucky i was. Oh well.

Congrats!

ProdigyCustoms
04-05-2010, 12:18 PM
That was me Frank, Prodigy Customs that talked about your special discount codes on all products for attendees. That is on every product we have including all our wheels lines. The Forgelines are on huge discount to all members in celbration of the RTTC event. Yes the Forgelines are on sale through the end of the week. Save 15%, save on finishes, Titanium is half price, Free shipping, they are a smokin deal

Frank

Damn you got lucky! I was # 12 gritting my teeth. HA! :hammer:

Didn't the owner of forge line say the participants were eligible for discounts on wheels?

Congrats!:cheers:

-The Stig-
04-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Hey Mike, congrats on the wheels...

Sorry for running you down on the road course!! Least I got to listen to a nice sounding '69... The guys at OCRC let me have another full run since you and I got mixed up on the 2nd/3rd lap, so it wasn't a total loss! No harm no foul pal! https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2010/04/3gears-1.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Hope to see you at the next event with some bitchin' wheels.

hotrod69camaro
04-10-2010, 07:34 PM
New wheels and some better driving skills. I never thought I'd get caught. It was fun and a learning experience. Glad you got another run.

tazzz25906112
04-12-2010, 04:31 PM
First class move by Frank/Prodigy, thanks for the support at the event good buddy,,,,,, hotrod69camaro congratulations on the win bud ^5....

Steve1968LS2
04-23-2010, 10:19 AM
Congrats on your wheel win.. you're gonna love the Forgelines!