PDA

View Full Version : Tuning on twin turbos

DButler
04-02-2010, 09:17 AM
I have a 67 Camaro with a sbc 355 with twin turbos. I have a carb shop built 750 blow through carb. Just finished installing everything. I have to finish the fuel system then I am ready for tuning. I live in northwest Alabama and I am looking for a good place to get it tuned. I called a shop somewhat local called Pressurized Solutions but they only tune fuel injected cars. They are big into the Orsca heads up stuff. i was wanting to see if anyone had any recommendations as to anyone they might know in Alabama that does good tuning. Thanks for any info

DeltaT
04-18-2010, 09:55 PM
I would definitely look for someone with a full wideband O2 setup and some sort of data logging capability. Without that they are flying blind, and blind with forced induction is not a fun place to be. When you get into some decent boost a mistake can ruin your day in a few seconds. I'd rather trailer a car 400 miles to a tuner with the proven knowledge and experience than take a chance on someone. Good luck.

Jim

Wicked
05-14-2010, 03:45 AM
Expensive, but I believe Hesco in Birmingham does that sort of thing.

DButler
05-14-2010, 04:09 AM
Yeah I heard they do real good work. They tuned my friends 68 camaro that is a nitrous car. have you heard anything about Dynospeed in Memphis?

Wicked
05-14-2010, 04:45 AM
Yeah I heard they do real good work. They tuned my friends 68 camaro that is a nitrous car. have you heard anything about Dynospeed in Memphis?

No I have not. I'm from B'ham is the only reason I know about HEsco.