PDA

View Full Version : Stay Away From RaceFab Inc.

jg67
04-28-2005, 03:48 AM
Has anyone in this forum ever done or is planning to do business with an outfit in Texas called RaceFab Inc.(www.racefabinc.com)? If you are, I would strongly reconsider. My experience with this company has not been a pleasant one. I can go into further details but this is not the time or the place. I just want everyone out there to be aware of these folks.

thanks.

Goodale Engineering
09-19-2017, 12:54 PM
Digging up an old thread, but I wanted to see what your feedback was. I recently took my car over to Racefab to have a chassis built. Upon arriving, the shop didn't seem to live up to the pictures they have on the website, and something didn't feel right. I ended up not dropping the car off with them, (thank god) as I did some later research that revealed a lot of unhappy customers. Can you ekaborate on your experience? I guess for me the reason I walked away is they were really pushy about money.

preston
09-26-2017, 01:27 PM
You'll probably be lucky to hear from jg67 since his post is from 12 years ago. I have never been close to working with RaceFab but I have heard some terrible stories over the years. Too bad, as their website photos do show some cool fabrication, and I learned a lot from one of their older websites many years ago.